Questions About Training Program

uofmcp1201

I just got my PPL down in AUS, and am working on the 50 PIC X/C time. I have a couple questions about the Professional Training Program Quick Course.

First, what is the order in which the ratings will be completed for this program?

Second, what is the difference between the 200 hr. ME program and the 130 hr ME program - aside from the obvious. Say I decided to do the 130 hr. program, where would the other 70 hours have gone had I decided to do the 200 hr. program?

Thanks in advance.

Programs currently on the website are in flux. We've just revamped the whole program, and the new site should be up and running in a few weeks.

There's a couple of way to get the ratings. The suggested way is PPL SE, PPL ME, Instrument (under 141, so you don't NEED the 50 hours XC PIC), timebuilding in SE and ME, ME Comm, SE Comm, CFII, MEI, CFI.

As far as the 70 hours, you'd probably still get the 70, just in a SE instead of the Seminole.

What are the changes that are going to take part? Especially with the professional pilot course with zero time? Just wondering thank you!

Back