Out.

FlyChicaga

Vintage Restoration
Well, I am out this year. :(

I had planned on calling in sick for the trip I'm on, because I hurt my knee playing football when I landed on it. It felt better, so I avoided calling in sick hoping I could non-rev last minute out for Sunday night and the career event on Monday. No-go. My knee still hurts somewhat, but my elbow is KILLING me (a separate issue). So off to the doctor I go early Monday morning to see what's wrong. It's important I get this fixed, because a) I have three more football games, b) I have 10+ more hockey games, and c) I need to be able to keep working out without my right arm giving out.

I hope you all have a great time, and make sure you make the best of it! Don't be shy. I haven't met anyone from JC that bites (yet :cool:), and you'll make some friends here that you'll carry with you for life.

If you pass through ORD on your way home from LAS, and see a pilot with a black arm brace, stop me and say hi. :D

Well, I am out this year. :(

I had planned on calling in sick for the trip I'm on, because I hurt my knee playing football when I landed on it. It felt better, so I avoided calling in sick hoping I could non-rev last minute out for Sunday night and the career event on Monday. No-go. My knee still hurts somewhat, but my elbow is KILLING me (a separate issue). So off to the doctor I go early Monday morning to see what's wrong. It's important I get this fixed, because a) I have three more football games, b) I have 10+ more hockey games, and c) I need to be able to keep working out without my right arm giving out.

I hope you all have a great time, and make sure you make the best of it! Don't be shy. I haven't met anyone from JC that bites (yet :cool:), and you'll make some friends here that you'll carry with you for life.

If you pass through ORD on your way home from LAS, and see a pilot with a black arm brace, stop me and say hi. :D

Damn! We'll miss ya....I'm sure we'll have at least one cold beverage for you. :beer:

man that's too bad. When I get to ORD next month we will have to meet up finally. Hopefully the checkup goes okay

Dude, I was looking forward to catching up again. It's been awhile. Heal up and I hope to catch up soon. In the meantime, I'll be toasting to Mrs. Robinson ;)

Back