One last thing

tonyw

I have no clue who paid and who didn't, except for the folks who cut me checks. If I didn't remember to get money from you for Friday night's festivities at Nobu and Nine Fine Irishmen, PM me. I've still got the receipts so I can figure out what you got and you can cut me a check.

[ QUOTE ]
You went to Nine Fine Irishmen! Stab...heart...dying...ugh.

[/ QUOTE ]

Where I promptly met four fine Irishwomen! Overload, overload!

[ QUOTE ]
Where I promptly met four fine Irishwomen! Overload, overload!

[/ QUOTE ]

Ladies, he's single, and disease-free!

John and I would like to nominate JDFlight for the szluka award cause he had the balls to hit on 4 girls at once, repeatedly throw (and hit) the craps dice at some chick in a gray shirt at the other end of the table, stay up 24+hours and drive home in one piece while calling us and waking us up in the AM so we didn't (barely) miss the flight!

Bailing on me left and right! And not coming through when I played wingman! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

In his defense, he came through when I really needed it. While I was sitting in chairs at the airport after five hours he showed up with company and some munchies.

Hey, I was, uh, distracted. Besides, someone else should have stepped up to the plate for ya!

Sheesh, dude, four at one time, and then at Mandalay Bay, I saw at least three. Dude's got some mad skills, folks!

At the risk of boasting, don't forget the bachelorette party at Bourbon St. that approached me! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
and, unlike Iain, JD didn't have to pay for it...

[/ QUOTE ]

hey the differences is I was hooking up my brothers - not just taking care of myself!!!

See, now THAT'S an interesting angle! Montanapilot did have a healthy grin on his face when we saw him at 0400.

The thing is my posse, unlike JD Flight's posse has yet to arrive on the board, and give me props for my game. Getting them in the VIP room, getting the bouncer to find us our girls instead of having to find them on our own, all these girls coming up with hugs and kisses, having girls come up to us and saying 'Argh I am a pirate', smoking cigars, the spanking I dealt out in the champagne room, and then there was the stuff I can not say about here.

[ QUOTE ]
Uhh, Iain, what exactly were you spanking in the back room?

[/ QUOTE ]

Me thinks there is a beatiful girl running around Vegas with an English handprint on her bum. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bandit.gif

Back