Need Two Roomies

tonyw

Hello, all. FlyChicaga and I have a suite at this hotel. We can accomodate two more people.

Embassy Suites Las Vegas

We are checking in on Thursday the 20th and checking out on Sunday the 23rd.

Total cost of the room is about $500 for the stay, so that means each night is about $135. We can take up to two more people.

Included in the cost of the room is a complimentary breakfast and a manager's reception every night.

Who wants in?

First two PMs get the spots.

Hey Tony me and Brett may take you on that offer, so far we are looking for two more people to get a suite but no response from anyone so I guess we'll just room with you guys, it sounds really reasonable.

Armen

I will only be there Friday and Saturday night, but my friend may come along too. If so, we'll both pay our share and I don't mind the floor so let me know if that's cool.

YO, Tony. I just got my bid package and I can come down on Thursday but I have to leave Friday night. Floor space????? Call me

yeahthat.gif
yeahthat.gif
yeahthat.gif

rawk.gif
rawk.gif
rawk.gif

I'm stoked for some LAS with my old JC buddies! I wish I could stay longer but one night is better than none. Especially considering that the Szluka Award was created when Matt had only one night back in 2003. Setting the bar high!
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
That might work out perfect. Chuck there Thurs with us, Brett and friend on Fri/Sat?

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey now! I'm in there Fri/Sat night, too!

<----feeling lonely and left out.
frown.gif
wink.gif

After the first manager's reception, I think it's all gonna be good.

Can I tell you how much I'm loving the idea of a free breakfast and free cocktails?

Back