Mom alleges kicked out of Delta first class for crying baby

Didn't cover that minor contingency before closing the deal?

Everything costs something. Nothing's free. :)

You expect consistency of goals over the space of a multi-year marriage? Most people can't keep the same focus for more than... wait a sec... sorry.. I was making a point about something...

Peace and quiet. There are enough...nay...too many people on this planet.

I had a copilot with four. His wife wanted four more.

We literally had a chat about V1, rotate, *nap time* and the excuse was "Man, my home life is so busy, I can only sleep on the road".

Bought him lunch and had a great chat about his response.

I wonder if @WMostellar would let me access his "Avoid Employee Number XXXXXX" line in his PBS bid. :)

If you want kids, have kids.
If you don't want kids, don't have kids.

If you want a flight guaranteed to have no kids on it, take a charter were YOU get to be in charge of who is or is not onboard. If you're on an airline, you're flying with the general public where *gasp* there may be babies, kids, old people, millennials, wheelchairs, and Methodists. Deal with it.

I draw the line at the Mimes. Nothing would drive me to charter aviation swifter than a Mime.

Is it true that some international carriers have age restrictions in first class? I remember hearing that.

To be fair, most people in first class didn't "pay for their seat" anyway. Some of course, but not a lot. That doesn't stop them from feeling entitled to things they didn't fork over cash to buy. It's isnt just the "millennials", it's Americans in general, of all ages, genders, races, and economic classes. So tired of this "woe is me" victim mentality that is becoming central to our society.

Didn't cover that minor contingency before closing the deal?

Everything costs something. Nothing's free. :)

Oh I've told her multiple times my feelings of kids. As I said I think she thinks I'm joking or is hoping I have a change of heart.

Oh I've told her multiple times my feelings of kids. As I said I think she thinks I'm joking or is hoping I have a change of heart.

Ouch. That's a tough one. I'm extremely fortunate that my wife is 100% on board with no kids.

I have a friend that's in your shoes though... Definitely doesn't want them, but the wife does. I'd imagine most people in that situation have kids eventually or get divorced.

Back