Looking for flight instructor job, east coast preferred

cefiro

My current job (as SIC) is going to be gone at the end of the month, so I am seeking alternative employment. I would really like to get back into flight instruction, and although I dont have many dual given hours I am a good instructor, knowledgeable pilot, and a very responsible person.

I will go pretty much anywhere, but since I have family on the east coast I would prefer to stay on this side of the Mississippi. I have moved around alot the past few years, so I am definitely looking for a comfortable place to spend 2+ years.

Degree: B.A. Psychology
CFI/CFII
Total time: 625
Single Engine: 210
Multi-Engine: 406
Turbine: 376
Dual Given: 22

If you all have any leads, please let me know!

Thanks!

My current job (as SIC) is going to be gone at the end of the month, so I am seeking alternative employment. I would really like to get back into flight instruction, and although I dont have many dual given hours I am a good instructor, knowledgeable pilot, and a very responsible person.

I will go pretty much anywhere, but since I have family on the east coast I would prefer to stay on this side of the Mississippi. I have moved around alot the past few years, so I am definitely looking for a comfortable place to spend 2+ years.

Degree: B.A. Psychology
CFI/CFII
Total time: 625
Single Engine: 210
Multi-Engine: 406
Turbine: 376
Dual Given: 22

If you all have any leads, please let me know!

Thanks!

Interesting times! How did you get a turbine SIC job with (assuming) around 250 hours?

Back