Lessons Learned - Army Rotor to Airlines - A question and a Recommendation

10 years ago I'd say get with the APTAP crowd, but it's been so long since I was there I can't log in to check the activity level.

Right now, I'd go to the regional with a decent amount of flying and an offer, check the box, and move on.

It's pretty common now to fly at the regionals with military guys just trying to get current and get some 121 time to round out their resume. My company in particular seems to attract a lot because without any type of hiring agreement, they don't have to possibly wait in line to get called. The pay isn't great but most military guys can make it work between Tri-care and their pensions. Most fixed wing military guys are here for about 6-8 months and helo guys about 13-16 months. Not sure how the Endeavor agreement works but make sure you won't have to wait til your seniority gets called for an interview.

You wouldn't happen to be at Expressjet would you? I'm working on setting up my interview with them in soon. Heard similar numbers from recruiter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You wouldn't happen to be at Expressjet would you? I'm working on setting up my interview with them in soon. Heard similar numbers from recruiter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trans States. No offense to Expressjet but it doesn't look like it has much of a future with the Air Wisconsin announcement.

I think that's an incredibly soft requirement at the moment. Also, the requirements don't say fixed wing turbine.
Powered-lift count?
Trans States. No offense to Expressjet but it doesn't look like it has much of a future with the Air Wisconsin announcement.
jenna-marbles.gif

Back