LAX

Polar742

All the responsibility none of the authority
I've got 24 hours (I need some sleep though). I get in about 8:00 pm on a Thursday. Hotel is in El Segundo.

I want to do some touristy stuff and see some sites.

Go!!

-Thanks

Doug,

The chances that your wallet will be found are unfortunately Slim Jim. El Segundo is...um....yeah...um....not the nicest of places....My fathers factory was located in the El Segundo area. Spent many a day there.

But I am pulling for you and your wallet! I think the crisp dry Arizona air is better for your wallets health than the smog ridden polluted air of South L.A.!

It's a song by "A Tribe Called Quest"! :)

Oh hell, if I left my wallet anywhere, that thing'd be long gone!

ATCQin1990s.jpg

I'm on award tour witta mic in mah haaand...

You know, Q-Tip?

Yet again, I think I'm seriously showing my age.

Wasnt busta rhymes from Tribe called quest? here we go yo, here we go yo, whats up, whats up scenario...

Bo knows and Bo knows that, but Bo don't know jack because Bo can't fly a motha effin' airplane! ;)

Ok, the last part was my edit.

OK, so I get in about 8pm local on Tuesday.

I need to get out of El Segundo. Where do I go for food and beer that's a cool place? Hotel is a couple blocks from the rail, and I have the hotel shuttle to the airport.

And Wednesday AM....what to do and what to see?

There is The Habit off of sepulveda that just opened. its supposed to be really good. There is an area called main street in el segunda thats got a couple bars. it doesnt really go off. its more of a locals hang out.

I will be catching the red eye out of LAX on tuesday night/wed morning. If i can get free a little early, maybe we can grab dinner.

-brian

Back