Labcorp Burlington PC12

BajtheJino

I'm looking at you.
I have an upcoming interview with the CP in Burlington for a PC12 gig. I have time on the PC12 but other than flying a desk top sim (I'm guessing, he mentioned a sim checkout) what else is there?

Any current or recent alumni that can shed some light on the matter.

Thanks in advance!

imagejpg1_zps7e3534ec.jpg

I have heard that they use a redbird sim at a flight school at the airport. (At least used to). It is set up as a single engine (piston) with G1000's. It flies ok, nothing special.

I have heard that they use a redbird sim at a flight school at the airport. (At least used to). It is set up as a single engine (piston) with G1000's. It flies ok, nothing special.
Thanks for the info. More than I've been able to get from two days of The Google.

I don't know much more - and have not talked to anyone at LabCorp. I got a little time on that redbird when getting ready for a new type rating. It was fine - flew like a cessna and was a little buggy. If they give you an approach in Colorado, be very careful of the obstacle clearance altitudes.

I've talked with their pilots a few times out of Burlington. Seems like a neat gig, I think starting pay is around 38k a year. They keep the pc-12s very clean.

Good luck with the interview!

I've talked with their pilots a few times out of Burlington. Seems like a neat gig, I think starting pay is around 38k a year. They keep the pc-12s very clean.

Good luck with the interview!
Seems like that would be a little low considering cost of living in the NE.

First-hand knowledge, I knew guys working there flying the Navajo...And, I used to be a 91 guy, 135 cargo, etc...Those 91 gigs can be awesome or downright horrible...

I'd heard the rumors about the previous DO. If the previous administration is gone, however, it could be a great job. Good luck.

Back