Jeff Spicoli: Peacekeeper

derg

Apparently a "terse" writer
Staff member
http://www.torontosun.com/2017/06/02/passengers-confront-sean-penn-in-flight-spat-report

Passengers confront Sean Penn in flight spat: Report

WENN.COM

FIRST POSTED: FRIDAY, JUNE 02, 2017 11:12 AM EDT | UPDATED: FRIDAY, JUNE 02, 2017 11:18 AM EDT

1297960214972_ORIGINAL.jpg

Actor Sean Penn attends the New York 'Snowden' Film Premiere on Sept. 14, 2016. (Ivan Nikolov/WENN.com)
http://www.torontosun.com/2017/06/02/passengers-confront-sean-penn-in-flight-spat-report

Sean Penn reportedly resolved a dispute with fellow passengers during a recent flight to New York.

The Mystic River actor had just boarded the aircraft and placed his bags in the overhead compartment ahead of his flight from Los Angeles to New York with his daughter Dylan, 26, this week when two male passengers confronted him in a very “aggressive and rude manner” to get him to move his bags, according to TMZ.com.

However, rather than get into an argument with the men, Penn kept a cool head and simply alerted the crew about the dispute. As a result, both Sean and his daughter were bumped up from economy to first class.

His representative confirmed the dispute and his calm response. He didn’t file an official complaint.

It is not known if this is the same flight Penn took with his ex-wife and Dylan’s mother Robin Wright. The exes, who were married from 1996 to 2010, and also share a son, Hopper, were spotted arriving together at John F. Kennedy Airport early on Tuesday and took the same car to get into the city.

Sean Penn flies coach? That's the most amazing thing about this article...

I flew Bono a few times… Coach.

I've flown a lot of A-list celebrities who can be as cheap as anyone else. Unless they're on a contract where they'll demand to be flown on a private jet or FC

I do know the airline, in question, has a really good program for celebrities not to get bothered, for the most part, when they travel.

I flew Bono a few times… Coach.

I've flown a lot of A-list celebrities who can be as cheap as anyone else. Unless they're on a contract where they'll demand to be flown on a private jet or FC

I do know the airline, in question, has a really good program for celebrities not to get bothered, for the most part, when they travel.
It's not a really good program unless it clears customs in International Falls, then continues on to LAX. ;)

Sean Penn flies coach? That's the most amazing thing about this article...
I flew Pamela Anderson and her son around 2012 from LAX to YVR. She was booked in coach and the gate agent put her in First. IDK how I feel about that. I get a little peeved when rich/celebrities are given stuff for free when they can afford it and the working class must always pay in full. Unless of course the celeb negotiated it as part of the compensation.

Make peace then keep peace ....:aghast:

Peacemaker.... my favorite multi engine. :cool::D

upload_2017-6-3_15-55-59.jpeg

Last edited:
That's the test where they were trying to use the B-36 as a mothership with an F-84 catching a ride by docking on the wingtips during cruise to the target. Cool.

Soviets did it first. Actually blew up a bridge in Hungary or Romania quite successfully.

IMG_2379.JPG
IMG_2380.JPG

Were the planes able to dock back on the mother ship or the pilots just land or bail out ?

From the article:
"At one point, the centerline I-5, still with a pilot at the controls to operate the engine, had the wings and the tail surfaces removed and was used purely as fifth powerplant for the bomber mothership."

'Ah comrade Vasiliy...we hear your flight training is not going so well...but we have good communist flying position for you, right in the center of the squadron!'

Sean, bubie, stop sending all of your money to Venezuela and you can fly with me! I'll load your bags for you!

Back