IF you plan on attending NJC Chicago...

Kristie

Mama Bear....
Staff member
and you didn't yet register, you missed your deadline to book your hotel room.

If you do still want to attend and don't want to register on the site for some unknown reason, just PM me all of the information that's required on the form and pay the fee and try to use the same group code for the hotel room.

if hotel doesn't take the group code (because it's past the reserve date), let me know and i'll try and open some more rooms or something.

we're still ironing out the main details, so if you have any questions, please let me know.

Okay everyone, whoever is still interested in getting the NETWORKJC rate at the Marriott, you can still use it and there are only 4 rooms left at that rate!:panic: Just an FYI.

Registration $ sent to Doug via paypal and hotel room booked today for Kris and me! Thanks for the reminder post, Kristie - it had completely slipped my mind.

And Howard - I just asked them how many rooms were left under NJC and they told me 4, too, after I already booked one.:confused:

Also, K and I are driving, so if cars are needed we can use mine. Might need a driver for it though, cuz if there's liquor, I'm drinkin!

Registration $ sent to Doug via paypal and hotel room booked today for Kris and me! Thanks for the reminder post, Kristie - it had completely slipped my mind.

And Howard - I just asked them how many rooms were left under NJC and they told me 4, too, after I already booked one.:confused:

Also, K and I are driving, so if cars are needed we can use mine. Might need a driver for it though, cuz if there's liquor, I'm drinkin!

Weird???:confused: I bet you there are more than that, because LLoyd also got his room earlier, so it should have been less. Kristie, can you check with Marriot to see how many rooms are booked and who booked them. I would hate for Marriot to be telling everyone there are rooms that really aren't there.

If I can get up there I'm planning on selling my body for a place to stay.

You better watch yourself, flychicaga.

I'm in. Just booked my tickets and I also registered. I think I'm going to want to stay in downtown Chitown, though.

Don't know yet.

I'm out. June schedule is what I wanted, but doesn't have that weekend off. I'll make Vegas in October though.

Back