How often are your flights cancelled?

I didn't think the plane should be "pulled" at 95, I thnk when it HITS 95 they should KNOW that they can let people schedule flights like 2 days after that, know what I mean? SO it should still get flown TO 100 hours but they know on Monday if it's at 95 and 2 are scheduled that day, that people won't be able to fly in it Tues or Wed.

[/ QUOTE ]

Depends on where you fly, I guess. Where I was previously instructing, I probably would have gotten canned for doing that. It was "against policy" to take a private student into IMC, unless it was to get on top for maneuvers, and back down to the airport.

[/ QUOTE ]

Really? Your still PIC not the student.

I didn't think the plane should be "pulled" at 95, I thnk when it HITS 95 they should KNOW that they can let people schedule flights like 2 days after that, know what I mean? SO it should still get flown TO 100 hours but they know on Monday if it's at 95 and 2 are scheduled that day, that people won't be able to fly in it Tues or Wed.
==================================================
when the tach gets to 90 they should only allow 7-8 more flights on the schedule (less if it's going out for a x/c).

[ QUOTE ]
Really? Your still PIC not the student.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I know its B.S. My boss was an • (and definitely not, nor ever was, nor ever could be, an instructor).

Back