Hired/THANK YOU

nagylyk

Hey all,

I know that many of you don't know me personally. I've spent the majority of my time on this site just reading and not being very vocal. I made the decision last summer to get more involved in this group. I decided to attend NJC 2014 with my wife. We had never met anyone from the group before, but when we got to Vegas, everyone was extremely welcoming and friendly. It didn't take long to feel like I was now part of the JC family. My wife and I left Vegas with smiles on our faces and with many new friends made.

However, two people took a very special interest in me. After spending a large portion of the trip getting to know these two (and after I shared my interest in working at their company), they both expressed a sincere interest in helping me get on board with their airline. Over the next several months, both of these two did more than I could ever ask for (and more than I'll probably ever know about) to help me earn an opportunity to interview.

With the help and support of these two, I was fortunate enough to be offered the job yesterday! I am so excited to start this new adventure of my life! I can't even begin to express how grateful I am for everything these two have done for me and my family. @scooter2525 Scott and @Toobdrvr Aaron, from the bottom of my heart, THANK YOU! The two of you are first class people and exemplify everything that is good about this website and our industry. I truly hope the day comes that I can pay it forward to these two guys, they are more deserving of success than anyone else I know, and I look forward to helping them reach their goals in any way I can.

I know the number of posts I have may not reflect it, but I have definitely been more involved on this website and I would encourage those who are just readers like myself to come out and meet a fantastic group of people. I also want to thank @Derg and @Kristie for bringing this group of people together!

Andrew

Nice work, man! It was all you all the time!!!

Welcome to the zoo!

Now hurry up and hit the line. Beers on me!!!

Back