Hired as a zookeeper, survived training, passed OE, first RA, etc

Rosstafari

Likes tacos
I disappeared during sims and OE, so I'm back to report I passed successfully and I finally hit the Jet part of JetCareers. Woooo

Thanks to everyone who helped me get here, from way back in my ATC days, through training, hour building, getting typed, and everything in between. Several JCers stepped in to help me in more ways than I can count. I genuinely never thought I'd make it this far, and anything I've achieved has been by standing on the shoulders of giants. Thanks guys.

So... see you in LAS?

I disappeared during sims and OE, so I'm back to report I passed successfully and I finally hit the Jet part of JetCareers. Woooo

Thanks to everyone who helped me get here, from way back in my ATC days, through training, hour building, getting typed, and everything in between. Several JCers stepped in to help me in more ways than I can count. I genuinely never thought I'd make it this far, and anything I've achieved has been by standing on the shoulders of giants. Thanks guys.

So... see you in LAS?
CONGRATS!!!

Congrats!

If you're not dead set on staying put the rest of your career, you may want to keep updating your apps; especially if you live in LAS and would like to work for a certain legacy carrier that opened a base there.

If you are happy at the zoo, then good for you! I've got abfew friends over there and they seem to enjoy it. Cheers!

Congrats!

If you're not dead set on staying put the rest of your career, you may want to keep updating your apps; especially if you live in LAS and would like to work for a certain legacy carrier that opened a base there.

If you are happy at the zoo, then good for you! I've got abfew friends over there and they seem to enjoy it. Cheers!
What legacy has a base in LAS?

So... see you in LAS?
Why did you quit ATC? Or did you retire. I tried to quit flying for ATC but never got farther than an ATA at LA TRACON in the mid-80's.

standing on the shoulders of giants
1699018503794.gif

Congrats!

Back off, sunshine, he's mine. :)

So... see you in LAS?

Congrats! Im sure I will see you around at the zoo, also a vegas based FO.

Why did you quit ATC? Or did you retire. I tried to quit flying for ATC but never got farther than an ATA at LA TRACON in the mid-80's.

Ahh... you know, it just didn't scratch the itch. I looked at the expense of flight school and thought maybe it'd be close enough. Turns out it wasn't. Cashed out all I saved, took out loans where I could, and here we are. Driving Doordash while on reserve but no regrets, haha.

Congrats! Im sure I will see you around at the zoo, also a vegas based FO.

Right on, good to have some JC company. Only flown with LCAs so far but the people have been great.

Ahh... you know, it just didn't scratch the itch. I looked at the expense of flight school and thought maybe it'd be close enough. Turns out it wasn't. Cashed out all I saved, took out loans where I could, and here we are. Driving Doordash while on reserve but no regrets, haha.

Right on, good to have some JC company. Only flown with LCAs so far but the people have been great.

Checking email, not seeing application. Boo. Hiss!

Back