Hangar prices in the Dallas/Ft Worth area

Sprint100

Can anyone give me some figures in regards to the going rates for a GA T-hangar in the Dallas/Ft Worth area?

As I recall, hangars out at TKI were about $250 a month but there was a waiting list to get one.

You also might check out Aero-Country in McKinney and see what they want for hangar space.

Midway and Mesquite are also decent options, relatively close to the DFW metroplex. I imagine the further out you go, the cheaper it will be.

Can anyone give me some figures in regards to the going rates for a GA T-hangar in the Dallas/Ft Worth area?

i think the bigger question is ..........

how much is transportation from the L.A. basin to dfw? :D

I'd be surprised if there was much of anything open at TKI. I know they just opened up some bigger hangars, and I heard that they were all filled up also.

I don't know that I would want to fly out of TKI. The airport's real nice, but Cutter charges an arm and a leg for fuel.

In Rockwall open T-hangars are $70/month. Closed hangars are $250/mo. At airpark east they are $150/mo for a closed hangar.

i think the bigger question is ..........

how much is transportation from the L.A. basin to dfw? :D

Luckily it is still in the building phase so I can throw it in the Uhaul with the other junk we call furniture:D

You moving out to DFW?

Trying to. I have been trying for a year but job situations kept me in lala land. I finally have a window of opportunity to transfer within my company out to Texas, they are based in Plano so I'll be in the Dallas/Fort Worth area.

About time!

http://www.t67.org/Classified_Ads.html It may be in your price range.:sarcasm:;)

I haven't been over to the airport in years, but I recall an apartment in one the hangars being a loft that overlooked the guys airplane. Instead of walls there were these huge panes of glass that looked down into his hangar. It was really cool! I don't know if this is that hangar or not. These apartments are really really nice also. You'd really be stretching your legs getting over to Plano everyday though.

There's also a few hangars there for sale.

As I recall, hangars out at TKI were about $250 a month but there was a waiting list to get one.

You also might check out Aero-Country in McKinney and see what they want for hangar space.

Midway and Mesquite are also decent options, relatively close to the DFW metroplex. I imagine the further out you go, the cheaper it will be.
Wow... T Hangars at LOU are $400 a month, and they went up last year. I don't see why Dallas is cheaper than this hick town. :mad:

Holy crap!!! I am SOOOO happy to have my community hanger @ 100 a month (forget it...it's full!) I think I am way lucky as most of the ones around here are 250-300 a month...if you can even get one! Maybe I need to build a hanger and rent that puppy out!

Wow...there are LOTS of peeps coming out of CA for TX!!! Keeps the wifey very busy and making good cash!!! :D

Back