Flight 69

Not to mention the flag glaring at you when you read the post, haha.

I was on British Airways flight 69 a few years ago.

I guess they can afford to look like ####...after all, aren't there a lot more men to women out there? :D

I guess they can afford to look like ####...after all, aren't there a lot more men to women out there? :D

That line of thinking is horrific.

See that is what I love about Texas, I was in Target and HEB (the supermarket) today and the girlies where all dolled up with makeup, hair done, trying to look their best at all times. I actually enjoy going shopping.

That line of thinking is horrific.

See that is what I love about Texas, I was in Target and HEB (the supermarket) today and the girlies where all dolled up with makeup, hair done, trying to look their best at all times. I actually enjoy going shopping.

Oops--guess I forgot the :sarcasm:....
I think you know me well enough to realize I don't actually endorse women looking like ####. It's nice to see some men still appreciate women who like to look their best at all times. ;)

Anytime, dear.....;)

Now if we can just get some men to do the same without looking like something out of GQ.....:p

For the most part they dont look like complete ####. They dont hold themselves to the standards of the outside world. They dont want to get all dressed up just to get dirty two minutes later. But when there is a time to get dressed up they will.

About the teeth. Some of the villages dont have the best water treatment facilities, and soda is alot cheaper that buying bottled water. so that is all they drink.:(

Back