first Airline Pilot Career Seminar, Forum, & Job Fair in LAX on April 11, 12, 13.

mpenguin1

Hey Gents.

The company I work for is going to attend its first Airline Pilot Career Seminar, Forum, & Job Fair in LAX on April 11, 12, 13.

As a pilot what do you expect a company to bring?
What have you seen other companies bring that impressed you?

We have the usual "give-away" items and stuff for a raffle. Trying to help the boys get ready, but sure can use some advice as I have never attended one as well, bunch of virgins helping each other out. I suggested nudity, but they told me to be quiet!

Thanks

Mike
mike.comuniello@fsbti.com

Free stuff! Hell, I knew that

We will have pens, hats, bags, stickers (all model types)
Raffles for a free ride in the 717, MD90EFD, or MD11 simulator.

What else can you come up?

BTW, I got your email but they're on my laptop with the intermittently functional hard drive. When I get it resolved I can take a peek!

[ QUOTE ]

Free stuff! Hell, I knew that

We will have pens, hats, bags, stickers (all model types)
Raffles for a free ride in the 717, MD90EFD, or MD11 simulator.

What else can you come up?

[/ QUOTE ]

I like those raffle things, maybe raffle off a cheap headset...maybe not, to expensive and most people already have one better than a really cheap one.Raffle off a kneeboard maybe? OR an E6B (which most people have anyways, i think, but...) I dunno, those are cheap enough it won't put your company back a few hundred, i am just throwin out random stuff. Stuff with you company logo on it, good advertising.

yeah, an e6b. that'd be a good one.

Instructions for FlightSafety Boeing E6B. Step 1 - Open Window. Step 2 - Throw it out. Step 3 - Program FMS.

wink.gif

Dave

Back