Aero Crew Solutions - FREE Virtual Pilot Job Fair

Aero Crew Solutions

Aero Crew Solutions is hosting the world's first virtual pilot job fair. This event is FREE for all attendees. To attend, all you need is an internet connection! The event will held on Friday, November 17 from 10 AM - 7 PM EST.
  • Chat, audio or video conference with recruiters live.
  • Watch live streaming presentations and ask recruiters questions.
  • View the latest jobs and apply directly online.
  • Build your professional network.
  • Receive free career counseling.
  • Aspiring to become a pilot? Join us to learn more about the profession.
As of today the following companies will be attending. We expect more companies to sign up in the next couple of weeks.
  • Aero Crew News
  • Executive AirShare
  • ExpressJet Airlines
  • Flexjet
  • Frontier Airlines
  • GoJet Airlines
  • JSfirm
  • Mesa Airlines
  • Professional Pilots of Tomorrow (PPOT)
  • PSA Airlines
  • Spirit Airlines
  • United Airlines
To find out more information about the Virtual Pilot Job Fair and to register for FREE visit aerocrewsolutions.vfairs.com

If you have any questions about the event please send us an email, events@aerocrewsolutions.com or post a response below.

All future Aero Crew Solutions job fairs will be free for all attendees.

@Aero Crew Solutions. I only have a PPL. But actively working to complete my other ratings. Would this virtual fair be of any benefit to me as a hopeful future aviator. In terms of networking?

The virtual job fair would be benefit for you or anyone to attend. You are now able to talk to a recruiter face to face without having to make a trip to a hotel. You can also meet new pilots and start building your professional network.

Another bonus of the virtual event is it remains active 7 days post event. You will not be able to talk to a recruiter live but you can still download PDFs, videos and other documents from their virtual booth. You can also watch all webinars hosted by the different companies.

Our target audience are people from age 15 - 65. We are trying to get more flight schools, aviation universities, low time hire companies and corporate operators to attend. Since the event is free we encourage ANYONE to sign up.

On a side note, if you are a recruiter or chief pilot looking to recruit, please join us at our online virtual event. Send me a PM or email anytime.

Last edited:
I like this idea of virtual job fair
Hopefully there are many more to come.

Any cargo companies attending?
MAC, Wiggins,...

I like this idea of virtual job fair
Hopefully there are many more to come.

Any cargo companies attending?
MAC, Wiggins,...

We are working to get all the smaller cargo carriers to attend. Since the virtual job fair is such a new concept, it is taking a longer time to get funding approval. Check our website for updates. If a new company attends I will post them on this thread. Good luck!

Back