Delta Application Check-list

It's all good.

My friend says his company is really trying to squash out the internet rumors before they take a life of their own.

Just saw the thread where the exact rumor I was sharing was discussed...thanks for the info. I finally paid to have my app reviewed and it looks like I fell into the category of those with issues on top of the original problem. Should've done the pro service first....live and learn I guess.

Just have a detail-oriented colleague look over it. There are services that may have an idea what they're looking at and others that literally have no clue.

I paid 200 bucks for an app to be reviewed.

Added N/A to where I answered NA.

Money well spent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh good lord. Who the hell was that? And it doesn't even matter what you put in that box.

I know. I had combed my application had it combed and still no ringy ringy. Ok. Something I'm missing...

Changed all my AVE to Avenue as well....

I know. I had combed my application had it combed and still no ringy ringy. Ok. Something I'm missing...

Changed all my AVE to Avenue as well....

Might wanna go back and make sure ST is Street as well. :D

You would be surprised how many pilots are doing this. Just because you got hired at a major airline does not make you an expert in giving career advice. Just ask @Derg

BIGGEST PAIN IN THE ASS EVER
Get hired, swiftly participate in the "internet and regional flight deck" rumor mill, build angst, start a company, declare your as the "end all be all knower of all things", have a run-in with the pilot recruitment department because you're using the company name and also putting out really rotten information, cash membership fees.

Some people need help telling their stories, and that's a good thing to help develop skills. But there are a growing number of "experts" that are coaching answers and, trust me, my friend says that within the first few words he knows if someone is giving him an honest answer or giving him a "coached"/boilerplate answer. Some guys will listen for a key word in a question and then launch into a 15 minute dramatic speech about how they saved a sinking ship full of puppies and still make it to work on time. But my buddy just asked about, well, if he was legal to fly to Canada or not.

"Cool story bro, but let me ask you if you've had an felonies or arrests…"

BIGGEST PAIN IN THE ASS EVER
Get hired, swiftly participate in the "internet and regional flight deck" rumor mill, build angst, start a company, declare your as the "end all be all knower of all things", have a run-in with the pilot recruitment department because you're using the company name and also putting out really rotten information, cash membership fees.

Some people need help telling their stories, and that's a good thing to help develop skills. But there are a growing number of "experts" that are coaching answers and, trust me, my friend says that within the first few words he knows if someone is giving him an honest answer or giving him a "coached"/boilerplate answer. Some guys will listen for a key word in a question and then launch into a 15 minute dramatic speech about how they saved a sinking ship full of puppies and still make it to work on time. But my buddy just asked about, well, if he was legal to fly to Canada or not.

"Cool story bro, but let me ask you if you've had an felonies or arrests…"
WHY ARE NHPs ALWAYS TRYING TO GIVE ME SUSPECT ADVICE?

It's in their DNA. My friend had a bad few weeks with NHP mentors giving out horribly erroneous advice at the process. Like "we need to stage an intervention and have a chat" bad.

It's in their DNA. My friend had a bad few weeks with NHP mentors giving out horribly erroneous advice at the process. Like "we need to stage an intervention and have a chat" bad.
"I made it, therefore I must know what I'm talking about!"

You would be surprised how many pilots are doing this. Just because you got hired at a major airline does not make you an expert in giving career advice. Just ask @Derg

I'd laugh if I hadn't noticed there seems to be an abundance of prep companies around these days. Almost makes you yearn for the days of just the airinc propaganda. At least it was generally accurate as long as you ignored the industry predictions..

The headline will read soon, "PEAK PREP!"

Then the bubble will burst and gnashing of teeth will occur.

Back