Aero Crew Solutions - FREE Virtual Pilot Job Fair

The virtual job fair would be benefit for you or anyone to attend. You are now able to talk to a recruiter face to face without having to make a trip to a hotel. You can also meet new pilots and start building your professional network.

Another bonus of the virtual event is it remains active 7 days post event. You will not be able to talk to a recruiter live but you can still download PDFs, videos and other documents from their virtual booth. You can also watch all webinars hosted by the different companies.

Our target audience are people from age 15 - 65. We are trying to get more flight schools, aviation universities, low time hire companies and corporate operators to attend. Since the event is free we encourage ANYONE to sign up.

On a side note, if you are a recruiter or chief pilot looking to recruit, please join us at our online virtual event. Send me a PM or email anytime.

United will have face to face online video for current pilot applicants? Are there time slots? I can't imagine how busy they must be for a one-day event to do this for everyone.

United will have face to face online video for current pilot applicants? Are there time slots? I can't imagine how busy they must be for a one-day event to do this for everyone.
Shhhh.... maybe no one will realize it, if that is the case of ftf..... I have been wondering this myself

Last edited:

United Airlines will ONLY be hosting a live webinar and then taking questions from pilots via chat. The webinar will be recorded if you miss it and will be available online 7 days post job fair date. Since United is not currently hiring, they will not be meeting with candidates. The info about "United Airlines setup?" can be found in the Q&A section on the homepage.

aerocrewsolutions.vfairs.com

United Airlines will ONLY be hosting a live webinar and then taking questions from pilots via chat. The webinar will be recorded if you miss it and will be available online 7 days post job fair date. Since United is not currently hiring, they will not be meeting with candidates. The info about "United Airlines setup?" can be found in the Q&A section on the homepage.

aerocrewsolutions.vfairs.com

Ok, appreciate the clarification. Thank you :)

I registered for the job fair and I have a couple questions.

First, there is a block to enter PIC time. Is it asking for any PIC time or TPIC? If think of the most basic interpretation, I would enter PIC, but seeing as their isn't a block for TPIC makes me second guess myself.

Second, it has a place to upload a resume. Normally, I would tailor my resume to the company I am applying with. I've never done a generic resume. Anybody have advice for what to put as my objective? Should I delete the objective all together?

Any insight is appreciated!

Umm, "pilot"?

I don't think the objective is that important. It's probably like going to a Gentleman's Club for lunch.

"What are you here for?"

"A lapdance and that $9.95 prime rib… DUH!" :)

I registered for the job fair and I have a couple questions.

First, there is a block to enter PIC time. Is it asking for any PIC time or TPIC? If think of the most basic interpretation, I would enter PIC, but seeing as their isn't a block for TPIC makes me second guess myself.

Second, it has a place to upload a resume. Normally, I would tailor my resume to the company I am applying with. I've never done a generic resume. Anybody have advice for what to put as my objective? Should I delete the objective all together?

Any insight is appreciated!

To answer your questions:
  1. Just state your total PIC time.
  2. Your choice. You can use a generic objective statement such as "To obtain a First Officer position" since your resume will viewed by different companies.

If anyone else has a question, please post on this thread or send us a PM. Good luck next month!

Umm, "pilot"?

I don't think the objective is that important. It's probably like going to a Gentleman's Club for lunch.

"What are you here for?"

"A lapdance and that $9.95 prime rib… DUH!" :)
I was going to make a joke about lap dances and cheap prime rib being comparable to jobs at the majors but I will abstain.

Thanks for the advice, Derg and ACS. I'll go ahead with the generic objective and list my total PIC time.

Air Cargo Carriers will be attending.

We are looking for more low time hire companies to attend this event. Let your boss know or PM us their contact info.

Back