Delta Application Check-list

C'mon I know everything! Gonna start a fresh prep company, give crap advice, get riiiiich, then make it rain at the local gentleman's club. Said raining dollar bills of course being metaphors for the tears of my clients.
How did you know, that along with that and possibly interfering in my former carrier's elections, that was my plan?

C'mon I know everything! Gonna start a fresh prep company, give crap advice, get riiiiich, then make it rain at the local gentleman's club. Said raining dollar bills of course being metaphors for the tears of my clients.

I will hunt you down. :)

It'll be filed under various shell companies, but the center "For Pilots Who Can't Read Good And Wanna Learn To Interview Good and do Other Stuff Good Too" is the working name.

Already the working title for the new Training Center on Virginia Ave..........

It'll be filed under various shell companies, but the center "For Pilots Who Can't Read Good And Wanna Learn To Interview Good and do Other Stuff Good Too" is the working name.
And it'll choke out advice like "45 pages minimum," right?

Min cost $700.

Hey random question that I didn't know where to add but didn't want a thread conversation...

@Derg does becoming an FFDO at a regional hurt your chances at a major (frowned upon?)

My FFDO friend said you are instructed not to put it on your resume for any reason. Sooo unless an airline specifically checks for it not sure how they would know.

My FFDO friend said you are instructed not to put it on your resume for any reason. Sooo unless an airline specifically checks for it not sure how they would know.

What's the problem with divulging that? Besides, if it's an issue, it's going to come up during your employment background check.

Back