express jet interview

omapilot

I got a call from express jet for interview next month in Houston. I was wondering about those that interviewed recently. I read about some of the questions that people were asked. Is there any other good advice or info for this particular interview. Do you have to fly in the day before or do you fly in and out the same day? I only ask because I have a lot going on that week and I might need to schedule around that. They said there were 3 dates to choose from. This would be my first job as a dispatcher. I also have put in for SKYWEST but that hasnt closed yet so I dont know if I will get an interview or not. Also if anyone who works there might know when the next class would start , that would be great to know. Ty:)

When I got an interview with them, they were flying me in and out the same day. I ended up having to cancel though so I can't help beyond that. Good luck!

Very odd. I interviewed in ATL and worked at the ATL OCC. Ive had friends that have interviewed since I left and they all went to ATL. It would be quite a change if they moved interviews to IAH. Though with UAL flights into ATL limited I could see IAH being used for ERJ hiring as Delta wont allow ERJ side to positive space interview candidates on them. IAH is a UAL hub and has more availability. Skywest does its interviews in LAS so its not without precedent in the company. Still very weird.

I got a call from express jet for interview next month in Houston. I was wondering about those that interviewed recently. I read about some of the questions that people were asked. Is there any other good advice or info for this particular interview. Do you have to fly in the day before or do you fly in and out the same day? I only ask because I have a lot going on that week and I might need to schedule around that. They said there were 3 dates to choose from. This would be my first job as a dispatcher. I also have put in for SKYWEST but that hasnt closed yet so I dont know if I will get an interview or not. Also if anyone who works there might know when the next class would start , that would be great to know. Ty:)
I also have an interview in Houston the second week of April. XJet has me flying in for an early afternoon interview and then flying back out around 5pm the same day.

We were told this was being done since there are so limited amount of UA seats on ExpressJet into ATL it will be easier to get everyone to the interview in IAH. The class will have roughly 18 positions- all ERJ.

Wow, 18 new is a lot. I know attrition is pretty high and Aerodata workload made it worse but 18 is a large amount. Are they or have they opened up the 6 desks in back next to the CRJ side for ERJ use? They were empty and not used when I was there.

Back