EWR

The nicest? The four points Sheraton and the Hampton Inn are also close by and are reasonably priced. Probably not the nicest, but adequate. Holiday Inn North is also OK. Avoid the budget Inn though as it has ghosts and very bad people there.

The nicest? The four points Sheraton and the Hampton Inn are also close by and are reasonably priced. Probably not the nicest, but adequate. Holiday Inn North is also OK. Avoid the budget Inn though as it has ghosts and very bad people there.

How do you know this? About the ghosts and very bad people? What have you CAL folks been doing there in Newark?

But do they have ZOMBIES???? :eek:

Uh-oh, Sky...are YOU flying into EWR? (or asking for one of your clients)?

Not flying into EWR in the near future. I was asking for one of my clients. I may be at JFK soon though - on my way to Italy and Paris. :)

Thanks guys for the opinions. Definitely going to put this guy in the Marriott!

Don't put him at the Hilton Penn Station. Whatta hole. Unless, of course, you don't want his repeat business.

I will keep that in mind Velo! Thanks for the tip!
I've been booking trips for his business for some time now. He just needs a hotel for one night near EWR and he's used to REALLY nice digs.

I stay at the Sheraton Four Points. Rooms are decent. The gym is one of the better ones around. 20% discount on food and non-alc. Drink specials on whatever beer they have the most of in stock - usually Bud light. Good selection otherwise.

Back