Endeavor - June 2024 Hiring Thread

Just wanted to say good luck to those applying/getting interviews. EDV is overall a solid regional to cut your teeth on. I worked there for a little over two years.

My advice is to be confident in your responses. Cliche I know, but it goes a long way. Cant speak on the one way interview since they werent doing that at the time. Assuming the 2nd interview is roughly the same from when I got hired, theyll ask you like 3 technical questions and a couple HR type questions. If youre fresh outta DX school the technical questions should be a cake walk. Brushing up on things like weather, navigation, and regulations wouldn't hurt though.

Just wanted to say good luck to those applying/getting interviews. EDV is overall a solid regional to cut your teeth on. I worked there for a little over two years.

My advice is to be confident in your responses. Cliche I know, but it goes a long way. Cant speak on the one way interview since they werent doing that at the time. Assuming the 2nd interview is roughly the same from when I got hired, theyll ask you like 3 technical questions and a couple HR type questions. If youre fresh outta DX school the technical questions should be a cake walk. Brushing up on things like weather, navigation, and regulations wouldn't hurt though.
Do you know how long it usually takes for them to reach back to you with an offer if you make it through the second interview?

Do you know how long it usually takes for them to reach back to you with an offer if you make it through the second interview?
I was offered a job during my interview. This was before one way interviews though so I’m not sure how they do it now. Also mgmt is saying most likely an August 26th start date. So end of next month or early September. One month classroom, 3 weeks OE on the floor with a trainer, then a comp check. They offer additional OE if you aren’t ready by then.

I was offered a job during my interview. This was before one way interviews though so I’m not sure how they do it now. Also mgmt is saying most likely an August 26th start date. So end of next month or early September. One month classroom, 3 weeks OE on the floor with a trainer, then a comp check. They offer additional OE if you aren’t ready by then.
Interesting, that's good to know! Thanks

I wanna say 2-3 weeks. At least that’s how long it took with me. And as Squanto mentioned, I knew people who were offered the job right on the spot as well. So it depends. I’d also point out that I got hired in 2021 when the industry was still navigating COVID/post-COVID so they were doing things a little different. For instance all my interviews were over the phone, etc.

I’ve got a second round interview tomorrow. Anybody else had an interview since they implemented the 1 way interview to start the process? I had a few DX questions in that one so I’m just trying to get an idea as to what it will look like. I figure HR questions and a couple of DX but any input would be appreciated. I’m coming over from the Part 91 & 135 private/corporate aviation side.

I’ve got a second round interview tomorrow. Anybody else had an interview since they implemented the 1 way interview to start the process? I had a few DX questions in that one so I’m just trying to get an idea as to what it will look like. I figure HR questions and a couple of DX but any input would be appreciated. I’m coming over from the Part 91 & 135 private/corporate aviation side.
When did you do your 1 way interview?

Did they call you or email you to set it up?
I received a call from the recruiter and then an email. I think you will likely receive an email as they called to clarify something with me and then told me they would email. It sounded like the normal process would be an email but I guess everyone’s mileage may vary.

Good luck, please let us know how it goes!

What type of questions were asked during the one way interview? Best of luck with the rest of the process.
It was a 50/50 mix of HR behavioral questions and basic dispatch questions. The HR questions you had unlimited time to prepare for and unlimited retakes while you had 30-60 seconds for the dispatch questions to prepare and no retakes.

For all who are about to apply, I salute you.

If I wasn't starting at a Low Cost Carrier planning ETOPS in less than a week, I'd apply here.

I have three friends working at this place and they all love it.

Just curious how anyone in this world can love a job making 50k a year. It’s literally a data entry job lol.

Back