Atlas Air Dispatch Posting

Any more info for the payscale? Years until top out, any retention or license bonus, etc. Kind of same for health insurance; I know a few people at PDT, and they rave about the healthcare provided.

Thanks in advance!

ETA: also interview process/testing lol

Any more info for the payscale? Years until top out, any retention or license bonus, etc. Kind of same for health insurance; I know a few people at PDT, and they rave about the healthcare provided.

Thanks in advance!

ETA: also interview process/testing lol
15 year top out. License premium of $2.50/hr after you become qualified on both Atlas AND Polar. No retention. No bonus. The Lead Dispatcher position is a 10% override. Insurance is competitive.

Interview process does not have a test that I'm aware of and is actually pretty straightforward.

15 year top out. License premium of $2.50/hr after you become qualified on both Atlas AND Polar. No retention. No bonus. The Lead Dispatcher position is a 10% override. Insurance is competitive.

Interview process does not have a test that I'm aware of and is actually pretty straightforward.

Can you confirm that Atlas still isn't letting dispatchers in CASS jumpseat internationally?

I know someone who got an invite for a phone interview yesterday so they’re already moving forward.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wait so on top of the base scale they also have 4850/yr in license premiums? Nice. How long does it normally take to qualify on both?

wait so on top of the base scale they also have 4850/yr in license premiums? Nice. How long does it normally take to qualify on both?
Yes, and that $2.50/yr gets calculated into your OT rate. I would estimate around one year to be qualified at both. It really just depends on training class availability.

I’ve put in 5-6 times and have never heard one thing! Not even sure if my application was ever received and/or looked at! If anyone from Atlas can please chime in here. What’s going on?

I’ve put in 5-6 times and have never heard one thing! Not even sure if my application was ever received and/or looked at! If anyone from Atlas can please chime in here. What’s going on?
If I'm not mistaken, the apps that management sees are just the ones HR sends through. How HR decides to filter them probably makes no sense.

Class of 4 starts the 23rd. Congrats to everyone who got an offer. There will be another class of 4 either next month or the following month. Probably 1 more being hired as well to replace a Polar Dx who is leaving.

@Mesa777 @onlyblueskies

Historically, ADP isn't great for its application processing. If you're getting errors or not receiving confirmation the app went through, I would call (and had to call) their HR department. That call was simply a verification; beyond that, I'd leave them be, and await some email or return phone call.

@who'swho I do agree with that part though. Whatever they do once they've received the applications...who knows. Shrug.

Good luck all, and congratulations to everyone who has received an offer.

Back