Endeavor - June 2024 Hiring Thread

The September class might be the last big class, OO has about 100 dispatchers active right now, not counting the class that starts tomorrow. Only have lost 3, that I know of, lately due to transfers or quitting.

Last big class *for now*. Hiring always slows down going into the final months of the year. No one has a crystal ball, and what's said today about hiring trends could be worthless tomorrow. But with that being said, from what I've heard on the rumor mill is that UA is looking at a class in Q1 25 and WN's next class won't be until Q4 25/ Q1 26, (which coincides with the delivery time frame for the Max-7's). Mainline hiring trends seem to run mostly parallel to regionals.

I summitted my application on 6/20 and I just checked it and it says "Under Review" with an updated date of 07/03. I wonder if my application is not one of those rejected after that weeding out. (Currently dispatching at a regional and 6 years of airline operations).
My status is still “Under Review” with an update of 06/24. Not sure if that means I am NOT being phone screened since I don’t have the 07/03 update. But I still have under review. Any thoughts?

My status is still “Under Review” with an update of 06/24. Not sure if that means I am NOT being phone screened since I don’t have the 07/03 update. But I still have under review. Any thoughts?
Mine says under review as of 7/3
Before that it said 6/24 so who knows 🤷🏻‍♀️
I hope we find out soon, the anticipation is killing me xD

Just got an invitation to a one-way interview with Endeavor! Anyone have any tips or advice for this? I’ve never done a one way interview before.

Just got an invitation to a one-way interview with Endeavor! Anyone have any tips or advice for this? I’ve never done a one way interview before.
123 rule, rules for a takeoff alternate, temperature/dew point spread, what is required to be on a dispatch release etc. Refresh your memory from your study materials that you received from dispatch school.

One way interview was only 10 or so questions when I did it a year ago. A few of them being HR type questions.

123 rule, rules for a takeoff alternate, temperature/dew point spread, what is required to be on a dispatch release etc. Refresh your memory from your study materials that you received from dispatch school.

One way interview was only 10 or so questions when I did it a year ago. A few of them being HR type questions.
Oh jeeze I haven’t been to dispatch school yet, next Monday is my first day of class….

A lot of this I’ve self studied, so here goes

Oh jeeze I haven’t been to dispatch school yet, next Monday is my first day of class….

A lot of this I’ve self studied, so here goes
Is this a joke going way over my head? No cert and you got an interview invite? I've had the cert since may and years of experince in the airlines with no interview.

How does this make any sense?

I am currently dispatching at a regional and I got a TBNT, yet you seem to not even have a dispatcher certificate and got an interview invitation?
Strong resume/cover letter?
I was fully truthful on my application and included my expected graduation date and the school I will be attending. Im pretty good at tailoring resumes/cover letters to positions that I want so I used my previous work experience and skills I’ve acquired to present a strong background.
I was told it’s not unheard of for people to get offers contingent on graduation.

Plus who knows, strong possibility I get knocked out in this phase anyways because of not having graduated yet.

How does this make any sense?

I am currently dispatching at a regional and I got a TBNT, yet you seem to not even have a dispatcher certificate and got an interview invitation?

You most likely have too much experience given the current hiring environment. They probably arent as desperate with major hiring slowing. They can get a newly minted dispatcher to stay longer and dont have to worry about someone coming in with fuel habits already ingrained.

I was told it’s not unheard of for people to get offers contingent on graduation.
I went from getting my conditional offer, to getting finger printed, then drove to get my drug testing done at the place next to edv. Then went to class and took the practical a week later. Obligatory: this was 7 years ago so ymmv.

I went from getting my conditional offer, to getting finger printed, then drove to get my drug testing done at the place next to edv. Then went to class and took the practical a week later. Obligatory: this was 7 years ago so ymmv.
I'm crossing my fingers that I get the same experience!

You most likely have too much experience given the current hiring environment. They probably arent as desperate with major hiring slowing. They can get a newly minted dispatcher to stay longer and dont have to worry about someone coming in with fuel habits already ingrained.
I also have the cert and a little experience and got an almost immediate rejection 8:30 Monday Morning.

Back