Envoy Dispatch Posting

Bobber

Loves Whiskey

They have a new interview process as well. A 30 question written then you do the face to face.

Good luck to all those who apply. Great place to get some entry 121 experience.

-Bob

Do you know if the “Dispatch Pay Spreadsheet” still has current and accurate info listed on it? $16.20 to start.. $0.50/hr license pay.. etc

if you’re worried about DX regional pay… then you’re going to be worried at every regional..

Thanks for the input. I am well aware of the differing payscales between majors, regionals, etc. Just looking for clarification is all.

Or how about just don't respond at all. It was a perfectly valid question

better yet lets do some research..most contracts slow give a pay bump each year for regionals. Spread sheet says X, so let’s factor on alittle pay bump .25 to 50 cents per year, boom looks like it’s up maybe a buck! Better yet be a solid question to bring up at the end of an interview (if you’re able to get one).

My buddy says, Envoy has 19 DX who will be leaving between Aug and mid January for majors/Mid majors on top of taking into account people who have quit or planning to retire either..

My buddy says, Envoy has 19 DX who will be leaving between Aug and mid January for majors/Mid majors on top of taking into account people who have quit or planning to retire either..

Correction, meant not taking into account a few who have quit for other opportunities or retirements, which multiple could happen as well.

They are moving up comp checks as well as training dates for new classes as well. They really struggling. Paying out hella OT.

From what I’ve been told it’s dependent on your level of experience, but the lowest was about low-mid 50k. An entry level Coordinator at ENY earns about $45k so a supervisor should earn more.

Back