EAA Airventure 2023

I'm here at Cedar and 10th.
IMG_7006.jpeg

Have fun guys. One of these years I'll get out there, but I refuse to camp in that weather and for that long, which makes it very expensive LOL. Sounds like it is always a great time regardless of the acts each year.

Hope none of y’all were the Bonanza with the unauthorized opposite direction landing
Doing that at OSH during Airventure of all places is outstanding levels of Jerry. Wow.

Have fun guys. One of these years I'll get out there, but I refuse to camp in that weather and for that long, which makes it very expensive LOL. Sounds like it is always a great time regardless of the acts each year.

Doing that at OSH during Airventure of all places is outstanding levels of Jerry. Wow.
It’s not that expensive. I rent an RV for about 185 a day and the campground is like 40 a day? AC is blasting all day. I’d let you stay with me but. I know too much.

It’s not that expensive. I rent an RV for about 185 a day and the campground is like 40 a day? AC is blasting all day. I’d let you stay with me but. I know too much.

Do you have water and electric hookups at your site or are you running the generator for a/c?

Do you have water and electric hookups at your site or are you running the generator for a/c?
I park in the open zone where you can run generators 24 hours (I shut down overnight and when we go to the show grounds).

There is plenty of water in most trailers (30G in my old rig/50G in my motorhome) if you ration it properly. The campground has showers and plenty of toilets. Worst case, you have to haul your rig to the dump station once during the week. My family of 6 does fine for the 3 days of the show that we usually stay.

Honestly the campground is as much a show as the airplane side of things. Rigs and tents of every description. The stores and facilities are well stocked and thought out. Everyone is very helpful, and there are kids everywhere. Honestly you could show up completely empty handed and you would probably be taken care of.

Back