EAA Airventure 2023

I only know that because I spoke with the FAA guy responsible for approving the flight and apparently United wanted to rubber stamp their 777 demonstration on the 787 and the FAA said no.
I was pretty far back from the line when the show was on, at a happy hour. But still, it was a beautiful demonstration.

Didn’t make it out this year…but the prelim numbers are 677,000 up from 650,000 last year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
I think they count weekly tickets as 7 visitors or something odd, this number has always had an asterisk on it

No one is saying anything about the pineapple photo? Come on y’all.
So when I first saw that picture I really didn’t think anything of it; some OSH veteran‘s gag maybe, or just some general oddity found? Then I saw a few more comments here about it, some theories started to emerge; but hey, that’s what the Oracle of Google is for, right? So I start typing in “upside down pineapple“; by the point I had “upside” typed in, the top result had already filled in upside down pineapple…learning occurred.

Am I better off knowing? I‘m not sure…

So when I first saw that picture I really didn’t think anything of it; some OSH veteran‘s gag maybe, or just some general oddity found? Then I saw a few more comments here about it, some theories started to emerge; but hey, that’s what the Oracle of Google is for, right? So I start typing in “upside down pineapple“; by the point I had “upside” typed in, the top result had already filled in upside down pineapple…learning occurred.

Am I better off knowing? I‘m not sure…
Our friend's trailer. They had a pineapple for food. As we were leaving for the seaplane base, which they were driving us to, my wife and I thought it would be funny to relocate said pineapple.

Our friend's trailer. They had a pineapple for food. As we were leaving for the seaplane base, which they were driving us to, my wife and I thought it would be funny to relocate said pineapple.

Look at you trying to cover your tracks…. Just in case someone saw you hanging around that trailer.

😉

Back