Drug Test

[ QUOTE ]
Those have been around at least since my parents were in high school and probably long before that...any one who has seen movies like Dazed and Confused or even That 70's Show would have seen some pot brownies. Doesn't mean you make them yourself just cause you know about them. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Of Course not... I was only joshin. I'm so clueless to things like that. I prolly should be watching more tv or something heh. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/buck.gif

My freshman roomate during undergrad had quite the greenhouse in his closet.. of course he took notice i couldn't keep a little desk plant alive for more than a week so I was never left to the " gardening " .. nor did I want to be involved... lol ... somehow he never got busted but still made me a bit nervous ...

PS... don't drink much beer either... i just hit the hard stuff straight occasionally... well.. not even that now-a-days.. lol

I think "weed" is probably a lot better for you then alcohol, but its illegal, at least for now. So until then, only alcohol fo rmyself

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
but what teenager hasn't smoked pot?

[/ QUOTE ]

Not I.

Never touched the stuff nor desired to.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have never touched the stuff, but when I turn 70, or if we know the world is going to end I would definatley like to blaze up once. For the time being all is well - too many people get way too messed up on that stuff - I want my production years behind me before I become 'doctor green thumb'.

Good luck getting everything straightened out.

I would recommend contacting AOPA (Aircraft Operators and Pilot's Assoc.) & get in touch with their legal department. They offer a wide range of services at a reasonable cost. Their # is 800-USA-AOPA (800-872-2672).

I use them mostly for answering regulation questions, but they have a well experienced law department.

Best of luck.

-mox

Was your son at a party of some sort with people smoking? I have seen tutorials which allow a regular weed user to make his weed look like a regular cigarette.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

[ QUOTE ]
I have seen tutorials . . .

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh, yes....I've seen those "tutorials" as well....

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Why, errr. where you looking for that? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Aint you ever hear of curiosity? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
It is the same reason we try to ride a roller coaster right after eating. We want to see if we can hold out.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/buck.gif

Back