Disaster narrowly averted!

It just doesn't strike me as seriously as an inflight dump in a Hefty bag by the Captain while his intrepid FO bravely flies and the 19 Great Lakes pax wonder "what the hell is that smell"? I mean sure, if left alone hundreds could have died but...I mean...meh.

Danger stalks us all in many guises. Luckily for the Travelling Public, while many are called, only The Few will answer!

It just doesn't strike me as seriously as an inflight dump in a Hefty bag by the Captain while his intrepid FO bravely flies and the 19 Great Lakes pax wonder "what the hell is that smell"? I mean sure, if left alone hundreds could have died but...I mean...meh.
oh you flew with Brad too?

Look, two 121 airliners had a non-event easy go around.

Quick!

Let’s ask some Cessna 172 GArpies for their opinion.
GArpies? You are pulling up the ladder in a manner I've never seeen. I suspect everyone you meet knows you're an airline captain, sorry to shatter your mirror but no one cares. Other than rules and union nonsense neither do you, it's just your job. I suggest you continue doing your job at whatever level of competency has allowed you to advance to your present position and stop pretending you actually care about airplanes and flying, no one will fault you because everyone already knows for you aviation is just a job.

GArpies? You are pulling up the ladder in a manner I've never seeen. I suspect everyone you meet knows you're an airline captain, sorry to shatter your mirror but no one cares. Other than rules and union nonsense neither do you, it's just your job. I suggest you continue doing your job at whatever level of competency has allowed you to advance to your present position and stop pretending you actually care about airplanes and flying, no one will fault you because everyone already knows for you aviation is just a job.

Settle down Capt Happy :)

I am an AOPA Lifetime Member.

Settle down Capt Happy :)

I am an AOPA Lifetime Member.
Show me the AOPA sticker on your Bronco. Otherwise I'm going to assume you bought that membership a long time ago and haven't thought about it until a few minutes ago. Regardless, what does your lifetime membership have to do with bringing up new pilots?

Attachments

• ateam-hannibal.gif
    ateam-hannibal.gif
    2.5 MB · Views: 5
The good ol’ Middletown Regional Flight Training Institute. Often considered the Harvard of regional flight training institutes. MRFTI. It fits on a t-shirt if you write it real small.

Almost as prestigious as the South Harmon Institute of Technology

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back