AI Just Fully Controlled A Tactical Jet For The First Time Ever

But wait, I was told by the experts here that AI airplanes was a crazy impossibility.
Todd when he sees anything AI related and the degradation of the pilot profession

D92D467E-108A-4973-B368-08FD157B7A88.gif

I got into an argument with the Captain about that. It was my leg, I level off at 1500 and he starts yelling "What are you doing CLIMB F'n climb!" I pointed at the MFD and said "we have to be at 1500 for WENTZ". He grabbed his IPad, poked at it all mad, looked at the departure and closed it. He didn't say a word to me the entire ride home. I saved us from being violated.
FB_IMG_1676995613139.jpg

I do love me some AI! Anything to get primitive apes out of the mix is good by me.
Look at how many 80s and 90s crap boxes you still see on the road, and the fact that airliners built in the 60s are still around in the hundreds. I'm not so sure you'll ever see that in your lifetime lol. Same with trucking, railroad engineers, etc.

Look at how many 80s and 90s crap boxes you still see on the road, and the fact that airliners built in the 60s are still around in the hundreds. I'm not so sure you'll ever see that in your lifetime lol. Same with trucking, railroad engineers, etc.

I think you’ll be surprised.

Back