Oh SFO tower

Don't you 121 guys get paid by the tenth of a minute? Why was captain happy in such a GD hurry? That's some zero chill 135 stuff.
We have guys who will just about lose their S when the marshaller won’t let them start moving on the ramp or a parking spot isn’t ready. Although the latter is frustrating if you’re heading to the hotel, we’re still on the clock and that’s all I care about honestly. I think some people aren’t really flying if they don’t get worked up at least once during a flight.

Yeah ... I really don't get some of these folks out there. There's no need to stress the system, safety margins, your crew, or the poor atc folks who are trying to do their best in awful conditions.

Things take the time they take.

Dunno Fox. This one always perplexed me.

Speed kills.

We have guys who will just about lose their S when the marshaller won’t let them start moving on the ramp or a parking spot isn’t ready. Although the latter is frustrating if you’re heading to the hotel, we’re still on the clock and that’s all I care about honestly. I think some people aren’t really flying if they don’t get worked up at least once during a flight.
I like like to set the tone and pace with a slow checklist.

I think you would have enjoyed flying with me. I did hots the last 4 years, mostly RFD. I had this super senior F/O that sorta followed me around. I think he liked the lack of drama.

either that, or the Hai Karate aftershave
I walked into a store today and caught a whiff of Drakkar Noir, it was sort of nostalgic until it became overpowering. I was curious about who might've been so brazen to lather themselves with this fragrance. I lurked around the frozen chests and the refrigerated drinks until I found the source of the odor. It was a kid, probably 11-12 years old looking at candy bars. I just kept walking, finished my business and left. If you have young boys toss out all of your old cologne and stop that nonsense in its inception. I have a few fragrances, but they were always bought for me by a woman who was sick of smelling BO or farts.

I think you would have enjoyed flying with me. I did hots the last 4 years, mostly RFD. I had this super senior F/O that sorta followed me around. I think he liked the lack of drama.

Whatever their other faults (of which there are very few, really), I have had zero no-chill C/As at Brown. But I've only seen the four-engine wheelchair from the assistant-gunner's position...from riding in the back it seems like 75/76 guys sure do like to drive it like they stole it (on the ground).

either that, or the Hai Karate aftershave
I slap some of this on after shaving before heading out the door for work when I'm feeling cute
1705209120311.png

I think I would have! Especially PHX hot. I can’t remember the last time I’ve gotten worked up. It doesn’t change anything. It’s relaxing flying with folks who are the same.

Back