Current Cape Air guys/gals

jboynm

Swiggity-Swooty
Hi all:

I'd *really* like to get in touch with people currently at Cape Air for some detailed questions and advice. I'd like to hear from Captains on the 402 and the ATR if you all have a few minutes to spare. PM me when you can... thanks!

Didn't you used to fly Lears? Not knocking looking for jobs, and I apologize if I have you confused with somebody else. Best of luck on the job hunt!

Didn't you used to fly Lears? Not knocking looking for jobs, and I apologize if I have you confused with somebody else. Best of luck on the job hunt!

Nope... I would have liked to have been mistaken with such a pilot though ;) Thanks!

I was about to make this exact same thread. Glad I did a search first. I am looking for info about flying as a FO for cape air in the 402. Please send me a pm too. Thanks.

If you guys are willing any good info would be nice to see outside of PM for others looking form the same information.

Isn't Cape in CASS? I've heard schedules aren't really commutable, but are there any ways to conceivably make it work to jumpseat somewhere every few weeks or is it pretty much a set schedule of work a certain number of days, off a couple days the entire year?

Yes, we are in Cass. Schedules are pretty set. Most are 4/3 but you can trade days and make it work if someone else is willing. Problem is that you are outstation bases and a lot of lines start early and end late. Not very commuter friendly.

Back