Colgan

not me dude, CFIT99 . . . and other guys I know that are getting no love. . . I've made my bed, and I understand why I'm not getting called. All is good, I've got a pretty good job anyway.

Well it came off pretty crappy knocking this guy. People bust sims, just like people make mistakes in airplanes. Flyboy must of impressed them to receive a second call, probably did well on the interview, and just a couple areas were botched. I'm sure he'll get it this time, and why shouldn't he? Patience...

ive got every possible application filled out.......emailed chuck and HR people...I only have 2 checkride failures(ppl ride in 03, CFI initial oral in last year).....so any advice would be great

Well it came off pretty crappy knocking this guy. People bust sims, just like people make mistakes in airplanes. Flyboy must of impressed them to receive a second call, probably did well on the interview, and just a couple areas were botched. I'm sure he'll get it this time, and why shouldn't he? Patience...

Yeah, but i also know people who nailed everything but the SIM and got no 2nd love!

not busting on Flyboy, heck if they call him back, it is not HIS fault. . . he is in the right time and place . . . I'm more busting the airline and industry as a whole.
Sorry flyboy, I'm sure it seemed like I was busting on you. Good luck dude!

not busting on Flyboy, heck if they call him back, it is not HIS fault. . . he is in the right time and place . . . I'm more busting the airline and industry as a whole.
Sorry flyboy, I'm sure it seemed like I was busting on you. Good luck dude!

I dont think you were, Jerrywhite. But clarifying and apologizing definitely shows your maturity.

Hey thanks guys. I know it's frustrating. I was not trying to brag. I was just really surprised they called me back.

-Matt

I have interview on 27, and i don't know what i have to do or prepare... advise will be highly appreciated folks.

Ill be interviewing on the 26. Im at 960 and 105 multi with 1 private pilot intermediate oral stage check unsatisfactory.

Ill be interviewing on the 26. Im at 960 and 105 multi with 1 private pilot intermediate oral stage check unsatisfactory.

I highly doubt stage checks during 141 training are even reported.

Hey, i just interviewed with Mesaba/Colgan today. It was a really great experience, people extremely friendly and create a relaxed environment. I was given the preliminary offer and did well in the sim, had two minor mistakes and was given the "thats all i need to see" answer after briefing the hold. Then was sent for drug test, does anyone know if they don't send people for drug test if they unsat your sim check? I can't imagine they would pay for the test if they knew they weren't going to hire you. The gouge is accurate follow that and be yourself, be honest they want to hire people they can sit next too for 4 days. Use Sheppard air for ATP written. I used it for a week and got a 95 on the test, which they liked in the interview. PM me if you have any questions, or if you recently interviewed. Good luck to everyone!

Hey, i just interviewed with Mesaba/Colgan today. It was a really great experience, people extremely friendly and create a relaxed environment. I was given the preliminary offer and did well in the sim, had two minor mistakes and was given the "thats all i need to see" answer after briefing the hold. Then was sent for drug test, does anyone know if they don't send people for drug test if they unsat your sim check? I can't imagine they would pay for the test if they knew they weren't going to hire you. The gouge is accurate follow that and be yourself, be honest they want to hire people they can sit next too for 4 days. Use Sheppard air for ATP written. I used it for a week and got a 95 on the test, which they liked in the interview. PM me if you have any questions, or if you recently interviewed. Good luck to everyone!

Congratulations Brono. Seems like this thread is losing steam.

New Minimums on Mesaba website

Minimum Education and/or Experience Required:
§ 600 Total Hours (Fixed Wing)
§ 50 Total Multi Engine Hours
§ 100 Hours Instrument (combination aircraft and/or simulator)
§ High School Diploma (College preferred)
§ FAA Commercial Pilot Certificate (AMEL) with Instrument Rating
§ Current First Class Medical
§ Current Passport
§ FCC Radio Operators Permit
§ Vision Correctable to 20/20

Sheppard air for ATP written. I used it for a week and got a 95 on the test, which they liked in the interview. PM me if you have any questions, or if you recently interviewed. Good luck to everyone!

Do they require the written to be complete for an interview?

Back