Colgan

Do you know if thats for the Q400 or the Saab? I am thinking of pushing my class date up.

I would..

I missed upgrade at my last airline by 2 weeks.. Had I taken the earlier class I'd have >1,000 hours 121 PIC.

I currently have 0 121 PIC, 5 years later...

Thanks to all for the information! I just got the call today, and will interview next Wednesday the 2nd! All of the gouge information is EXTREMELY helpful, just had two additional questions. 1.) Does anyone happen to have a basic idea of what the IFR questions are? I just mean mainly weather, systems, primary/secondary instruments etc..? I'm just studying the GLEIM Instrument book right now, but would like to focus it more if possible. 2.) What are the current bases that they are hiring to? Just curious, and thanks again to all!

Thanks to all for the information! I just got the call today, and will interview next Wednesday the 2nd! All of the gouge information is EXTREMELY helpful, just had two additional questions. 1.) Does anyone happen to have a basic idea of what the IFR questions are? I just mean mainly weather, systems, primary/secondary instruments etc..? I'm just studying the GLEIM Instrument book right now, but would like to focus it more if possible. 2.) What are the current bases that they are hiring to? Just curious, and thanks again to all!

What are your flight times?

The Gliem Intstrument is ok, but I would use the Gliem ATP (minus the regs and the aircraft stuff).

They are hiring both into the Q400 and the Saab.

I am scheduled for a MArch 14th class which will be for both the Q400 and the Saab. If you get the Q400 you will probably be sent to EWR, Saab will probably be sent to IAH (you can transfer to IAD a month or two after)

If you have any questions about the process, feel free to contact me privately.

Good Luck!

Big Ben,
Good luck in class . . . love to hear how the first days are going. . . and let us know what plane they are putting folks (you) in. . .

we are 15 all in the Q400.

Just finished day one of indoc. Lots of info but the instructor is great and everyone is really freindly.

Anyone else interview recently?

Back