Colgan EWR crews...

sorrygottarunway

So I'm looking to secure a parking pass for the EWR F-Lot (thats the employee lot). Does anyone think I'll have a chance of getting one on Jan 1st (we are missing the forms in our form organizer in the crew room, and I guess you have to go to Kristen Gray to get one?), or would it be a better bet to just take the train in (I would love to see what flying I'm doing on the 1st, but crewtrac has been down all day).

-B

So I'm looking to secure a parking pass for the EWR F-Lot (thats the employee lot). Does anyone think I'll have a chance of getting one on Jan 1st (we are missing the forms in our form organizer in the crew room, and I guess you have to go to Kristen Gray to get one?), or would it be a better bet to just take the train in (I would love to see what flying I'm doing on the 1st, but crewtrac has been down all day).

-B

CrewTrac has been working all day for me. Do you know anyone else with the problem?

the parking office has forms, just bring an badge and ID to the parking office. the office it outside C-2 security, as you exit there are some unmarked white doors off to the left, go in there and its down the hall. there are a couple of lots you can sign up to park in, they will recommend one based on which highway you drive in from.

Thanks guys for the info. Found out this morning that all of us newhires into the Q400 got cut of our crewtrac access for a few days. Now I'm happy I can see my 5-on, 2-off reserve schedule!

the parking office has forms, just bring an badge and ID to the parking office. the office it outside C-2 security, as you exit there are some unmarked white doors off to the left, go in there and its down the hall. there are a couple of lots you can sign up to park in, they will recommend one based on which highway you drive in from.

Sorry but this isn't right. For Colgan Crews, a signed form must be obtained from either Kristin, Mark or Billy and we're only allowed Lot F. The signed form must be taken to the office outside the parking lot and not the one in C2. There you'll get your parking pass.

The C-2 office and other lots such as South St and Frontage are not for us. I tried getting South St and they made me return it. It's only for Continental or ExpressJet employees there.

Sorry but this isn't right. For Colgan Crews, a signed form must be obtained from either Kristin, Mark or Billy and we're only allowed Lot F. The signed form must be taken to the office outside the parking lot and not the one in C2. There you'll get your parking pass.

The C-2 office and other lots such as South St and Frontage are not for us. I tried getting South St and they made me return it. It's only for Continental or ExpressJet employees there.

This is correct! We need to go to the trailer-house at the F lot, which is open 9am-6pm weekdays.

On another subject, I had a few hours to poke around and was curious about this "weather room" everyone was talking about. Its downstairs somewhere, but as I was following a Continental mainline FA down the elevator, she turned me around and told me its only for Mainline and Expressjet crews. Does anyone have any info on this?

This is correct! We need to go to the trailer-house at the F lot, which is open 9am-6pm weekdays.

On another subject, I had a few hours to poke around and was curious about this "weather room" everyone was talking about. Its downstairs somewhere, but as I was following a Continental mainline FA down the elevator, she turned me around and told me its only for Mainline and Expressjet crews. Does anyone have any info on this?

the weather room in C-2 is across from gate 104. its the door right next to your paperwork drop slot or whatever that thing they put in the wall is. its just some storage space, some planning desks and computers in there, but its as good a place as any to store some bags while you are getting lunch. There are also weather rooms in C-1 (near gate 80 iirc) and C-3 (i forget where this one is). Down the elevator in C-1 is our old crewroom, recurrent classrooms and the diner (which is open to all employees afaik). I wouldnt leave bags down there anymore as its pretty much empty except for rampers and DNC employees that come through all the time.

Back