***Chicago PEPC 03/23***

aha! yea! that's right! asterisks foo!

ugh.. you know.. i don't think I'm half the reason my threads get sent to the lav... it's YOU GUYS. yeah.. all your fault.

No idea.. If you sent in your email on friday you'll probably find out tomorrow when they respond to you.

did you get your email for hawaii?

I will be there on the 25th........
If anybody is still looking for Hotel....I am staying at the Rosemont Hyatt which is directly next to FAA Regional Office in Des Plaines for 70.00 a night at Priceline.com.

I'll be there on the 25th as well. I'll definitely check out the Rosemont Hyatt on Priceline. Thanks for the info. Hope to see you guys there!

I'll be there on the 25th as well. I'll definitely check out the Rosemont Hyatt on Priceline. Thanks for the info. Hope to see you guys there!

make sure to pick name your own price for a 3 and a half star hotel within airport vicinity. Good Luck to ya........

is anybody going to take an extra day and check out chicago? does anybody know what there is to do in chicago?

does anybody know what there is to do in chicago?

Navy Pier, Magnificent Mile, The Bean, deep dish pizza, bars, sasuages, Shedd Aquarium, Field Museum, bars, beer, sasuages, pizza, the top of Big John and Sears, bars, sasuages, pizza, etc...

Yeah, it's more like what ISN'T there to do in Chicago :) I was hoping for a Friday so that I could make a weekend out of it with my better half, but maybe I can work the same deal with being down there on thursday :)

And thanks for the info on the hotel as well!

I'll be there 3/24, do we know for sure it will be at the FAA Regional Office in Des Plaines?

Back