***Chicago PEPC 03/23***

I got my confirmation this morning for 9am on Wednesday...perfect timing for my 7:30 flight out :) And Terri Owens sent out a correction for the date, at the bottom of which said "see you in NY" lol...must have been a terrible Friday for Terri

I got my confirmation this morning for 9am on Wednesday...perfect timing for my 7:30 flight out :) And Terri Owens sent out a correction for the date, at the bottom of which said "see you in NY" lol...must have been a terrible Friday for Terri

I KNOW LOL, I laughed when I saw that, she must of had a rough week.

You guys are gonna love Terri. She should be there, and she's so much fun. And if Gloria joins her, you guys will be in great hands. They're both so easy to work with, and they want nothing more than for you to succeed. You've made it this far, and they are just here to guide you through the next step in the process -- which is easier than you think. Read through the NY PEPC thread to get an idea for what it was like for us.

And if you haven't started the e-QIP, DO IT AS SOON AS YOU GET THE LINK! We had two on our PEPC day that had to fill it out on-site... I started my PEPC at 8AM, the same time as one of the guys started his e-QIP, and when I was done with my entire PEPC day, he was still working on it. It takes an incredibly long time to complete, and you won't have the internet to search for any information you don't know from memory (addresses and phone numbers of places you've worked in the last 7 years).

And on the day of your PEPC, RELAX! Remember, it's the government. They're here to help you. And this time, they actually do.

Oh, and don't smoke pot. It'll probably show up on the drug test.

I wasn't able to fax my stuff in until today first. I hope that doesn't mean I'm SOL now! Stupid broken fax machine. I had to convince my boss to let me use our office one for personal use, something I should have thought of doing 2 weeks ago when my home one decided to just stop working.

I e-mailed the info the day after they asked for it but have received no E-QUIP link or even confirmation that they received it. Should I be worried?

Has anyone recieved their e-QIP link yet? I sent in my forms, and that should be the next step for me too.

Please post if you get yours so the rest of us know when we should be looking for it.

See you in the Chi.

Thurs - Bulls game (D-Wade baby!)
Fri - Greg Proops at Zanies Comedy Club
Sat - Fields Museum (I know...nerdy)

Oklahoma City has been busy for a few weeks -- the NYC PEPC just finished, so clearances are being run for all of our folks, and the HR reps are having to field all kinds of questions from all of our PUBNAT groups. Be patient; our process took a few days between PEPC confirmation and getting the eQIP link. It's an arduous form that will require a good investment of time in which to collect all of the required information, and you don't want to get caught without it being completed when you go to the PEPC (just for your own sanity).

You guys are gonna love Terri. She should be there, and she's so much fun. And if Gloria joins her, you guys will be in great hands. They're both so easy to work with, and they want nothing more than for you to succeed. You've made it this far, and they are just here to guide you through the next step in the process -- which is easier than you think. Read through the NY PEPC thread to get an idea for what it was like for us.

And if you haven't started the e-QIP, DO IT AS SOON AS YOU GET THE LINK! We had two on our PEPC day that had to fill it out on-site... I started my PEPC at 8AM, the same time as one of the guys started his e-QIP, and when I was done with my entire PEPC day, he was still working on it. It takes an incredibly long time to complete, and you won't have the internet to search for any information you don't know from memory (addresses and phone numbers of places you've worked in the last 7 years).

And on the day of your PEPC, RELAX! Remember, it's the government. They're here to help you. And this time, they actually do.

Oh, and don't smoke pot. It'll probably show up on the drug test.

Jerm is right. Those people are amazing. Soo nice and willing to help out. I was so stressed that day for no reason at all. I even had to do my ekg twice because my heart rate was too high. Nothing to worry about at all.

Yes don't worry too much about it. I called Darlene, the lady who sent out the copies of the 306 document via email and her voicemail said she's out for NY PEPC right now.. or she hadn't changed it yet.. either way she's probably running around like a chicken with its head cut off trying to take care of the last pepc group.

we'll be just fine don't worry.

Has anyone recieved their e-QIP link yet? I sent in my forms, and that should be the next step for me too.

Please post if you get yours so the rest of us know when we should be looking for it.

See you in the Chi.

Thurs - Bulls game (D-Wade baby!)
Fri - Greg Proops at Zanies Comedy Club
Sat - Fields Museum (I know...nerdy)

I have not received my E-QIP email yet. Doubt we will till the week of 3/8 or 3/16.

Got the Renaissance suites on priceline for 70+ tax. Was hoping to be closer but the rooms look pretty sweet to me.

According to the emails we've all been getting, we shouldn't see the e-QIP email until 10 to 14 days before our PEPC...I've decided to not start worrying until the 16th or 17th. And I printed an SF-85P from www.opm.gov to start gathering info since it said in our confirmation email that we should bring that filled out if we didn't do the e-QIP ahead of time. Hope to see you all in Chicago!

Just got my E-QIP invite today. Haven't started it yet. I'll probably do it this weekend. Be on the lookout for yours though. They are going out for us Chicago people already, which is actually a lot sooner than expected for a change!

Just got my E-QIP invite today. Haven't started it yet. I'll probably do it this weekend. Be on the lookout for yours though. They are going out for us Chicago people already, which is actually a lot sooner than expected for a change!

Just received my E-Qip invite as well.

Hey JDATC, I see you live in Council Bluffs, you will enjoy OMA. I used to work at Eppley as a ramper for 5 years. Was a lot of fun. Best of luck to you.

Back