***Chicago PEPC 03/23***

What hotel is everyone staying in? Im at the Hyatt Regency, about a mile away from the FAA regional office place.

I haven't picked yet, DO we know where it is for sure? Also any of you get a confirmation with your time or any other information? All i have received is a confirmation that I will be on 3/24.

I haven't picked yet, DO we know where it is for sure? Also any of you get a confirmation with your time or any other information? All i have received is a confirmation that I will be on 3/24.

Same- Just recieved confirmation. No forms, no link for the background information.

Anyone more familiar with Chicago think staying on the Mile is practical for getting to the PEPC? I should be able to make the commute no problem in the morning right? It looks like it is basically O'Hare right?

I am excited to go, and have a cousin there so we are gonna make a mini vacation out of it. Got my Bulls tickets for Saturday. Greg Proops at Zanies. Should be fun.

That's a great question- I was planning to do the same thing. Make a mini get away out of this and get a hotel downtown. I mapped it out and it showed about 25 miles.

Any locals to Chicago area that can speak to this.

Best-

I will be there on the 25th........
If anybody is still looking for Hotel....I am staying at the Rosemont Hyatt which is directly next to FAA Regional Office in Des Plaines for 70.00 a night at Priceline.com.

Where/how did you get that rate? The Rosemont Hyatt I'm seeing is $159/night.

Name your own price on priceline for a 3.5 star hotel in the airport area.
And it accepted 70 a night plus taxes.:)

DUDE YOU FLIPPIN ROCK!!!! I got the same thing, only got Chicago Mariott, but just as nice and not too far either!! Thanks for the advice, you saved me $$$!

P.S. Does anyone know the exact address for the FAA Regional Office we'll be going to in Chicago/Des Plaines? Google doesn't pinpoint well.

DUDE YOU FLIPPIN ROCK!!!! I got the same thing, only got Chicago Mariott, but just as nice and not too far either!! Thanks for the advice, you saved me $$$!

P.S. Does anyone know the exact address for the FAA Regional Office we'll be going to in Chicago/Des Plaines? Google doesn't pinpoint well.

Regional Office Address
Federal Aviation Administration
Great Lakes Region
O’Hare Lake Office Center
2300 East Devon Avenue
Des Plaines, IL 60018

Does anyone know what time we have to be there? I know its a 7 or 8 hour event, but I don't know what time it should start. I don't want to book a 7:30pm flight out if I won't be able to make it....

Does anyone know what time we have to be there? I know its a 7 or 8 hour event, but I don't know what time it should start. I don't want to book a 7:30pm flight out if I won't be able to make it....

None of us have received out actual time for our interview. Approximately 2 wekks prior to the PEPC everyone will get a confirmation e-mail and it will have your apointment time listed. I just planned on being there a day early anyways and am leaving a day after my interview.

None of us have received out actual time for our interview. Approximately 2 wekks prior to the PEPC everyone will get a confirmation e-mail and it will have your apointment time listed. I just planned on being there a day early anyways and am leaving a day after my interview.

This is inaccurate. I received my follow-up e-mail two days ago with the time and location of the PEPC. I am scheduled for 8am on Monday in Chicago. You will also receive two forms, one that needs to be filled out and faxed back, and one that you fill out and bring with you.

This is inaccurate. I received my follow-up e-mail two days ago with the time and location of the PEPC. I am scheduled for 8am on Monday in Chicago. You will also receive two forms, one that needs to be filled out and faxed back, and one that you fill out and bring with you.

Good to hear that they are already working on the interview times. I will be looking for my interview confirmation with timeframe in the coming week.
thanks for the update.

I have received my day/time as well. So watch out for those in your email. They should be getting to ya soon I would think.

I just got my confirmation for the 25th of March at 12pm. I guess I will be able to sleep in a while. Time to start working on those forms.
Hope to see some of you guys there. best of luck to all.

Just received my confirmation e-mail, set for 10AM 3/25. Error in their mass email though, they forgot to change an August 2008 date in the body of the email, bet poor Terri Owens is gonna get mass phone calls from PEPCers for that. :p

Back