CFI Initial

forrestgubb

I'm a new member but I have been visiting jetcareers for some time reading every comment on the CFI initial ride I possibly could to give me any possible advantage before going into it. I was SOO nervout about the ride..I put in SO much study time for this ride..it was very important for me to pass this on the first try(just for my own gratification). Well, the day came and I must say it was THE BEST experience I have had yet in my flying career. My checkpilot couldn't have made me feel any more comfortable and made the experience any better. I passed, and now I have been hired at my local flight school as the newest CFI! Just wanted to let everybody know the CFI checkride CAN be an awesome experience, as mine was!!
spin2.gif

Congrats, partner!! Now you can stop lurking!!

I stressed myself out so much for my initial CFI ride that I slept for like an hour the night before...I was up until about 5:30 studying and getting ready, and even after that I couldn't sleep!!!

Turns out that the ride wasn't even the hardest checkride I'd taken!! All that stress for nothing!!
grin.gif

Where are you going to be instructing now?

My check pilot was Scott Taylor. He was a great guy I would recommend anybody in the Salt Lake area to use him. He is very fair and takes that "uncomfortable" feel out of a checkride.

Back