Can't wait for next JC Vegas

TheAlchemist

I had such a great time with you people. Everyone is laid back and easy to get along with.

Once again thanks Doug and Kristie for making JC such a great tool to all of us. You did a tremendous job organizing the event. Thanks to Mpenguin for the tours, thanks to Bumblebee, Ready2Fly, BobdDuck, FlyChicaga, Seggy, Cruise, The Airnet folks and many others to answering questions and giving us all beginners priceless advices. I took your words/knowledge and tattooed into my brain.

Thanks everybody for being so nice and friendly I wish we could all have spent a week together. Most of you are like me :)...you enjoy a cold one, making new friends and having fun.

I can't wait to see you again soon!

It was nice meeting you as well! Glad you made it and look forward to seeing you next year!

Nice hanging out with you Tchiago ($100 says I still spelled that wrong--Sorry in advance). Had a great time. You and your wife are class acts. Look forward to a flyout sometime soon!

Nice hanging out with you Tchiago ($100 says I still spelled that wrong--Sorry in advance). Had a great time. You and your wife are class acts. Look forward to a flyout sometime soon!
It was nice meeting you as well. I hope the drive home was happy and uneventful. If you go to Newport Beach remember to stop by Easy Ride bikes and say hi to my dad. I hope to see you soon. Dale

I had a great time, too! Too bad I was so tired! Anyhow, I had a great time talking to your wife! She's muy interesante. So, Thiago found out that it's possible that he'll be working in TX around Austin... so... perhaps we shall meet again...?

After reading the glowing reports of how great of a time everybody had, I will absolutely be at next years. Maybe I will bring Pam G. along since she wimped out this year too claiming she had to work. In fact, I will bring Pam AND the Cougars along. Don't plan on getting much sleep next year.

After reading the glowing reports of how great of a time everybody had, I will absolutely be at next years. Maybe I will bring Pam G. along since she wimped out this year too claiming she had to work. In fact, I will bring Pam AND the Cougars along. Don't plan on getting much sleep next year.

Only if we can all do karaoke together! :p

I had a great time, too! Too bad I was so tired! Anyhow, I had a great time talking to your wife! She's muy interesante. So, Thiago found out that it's possible that he'll be working in TX around Austin... so... perhaps we shall meet again...?

I love you sweetie!! And I hope I will be sent there so we can meet Jeremy and Sandra again.

You are gonna have a blast. I had way more fun than I thought I would.

It was nice meeting you as well. I hope the drive home was happy and uneventful. If you go to Newport Beach remember to stop by Easy Ride bikes and say hi to my dad. I hope to see you soon. Dale

Dale,

next time I'm in Newport I will make sure I will stop by Easy Ride bikes. It's on my things to do list.

It was cool when I asked you what a/c you fly and you answered me by humming that brazilian song.

And don't worry about your upgrade 'cause it will come.

Only if we can all do karaoke together! :p

Ahem..... You never close your eyes anymore when I kiss your lips.....you've lost that lovin feeeling, oh oh that lovin feeling...now it's gone gone gone.....baby, baby I'll get down on my knees for you......

And don't get me started on Danger Zone...

Now, THAT's the spirit!! I don't know if NJC is ready for you, Calcapt. :panic: :D :crazy:

You heard it Doug! Straight from Calcapt and WildCougars fingertips! Hold them to their word. That would make for an awesome NJC next year!:nana2:

Hey, Great to see you on here.
I just wanted to say thanks for the help with the name tag, don't worry, I didn't tell anybody you wrote it.
Um Oops. :D

OK, Gina...I'm going to hold you to that!! You do realize, of course, that you'll have to be part of our karaoke act ;) :D

Calcapt, Wild, Gina and Brenda on stage? I am up for a few Chris Isaak songs (you did a bad bad thing) and perhaps a little solo action from calcapt like: [SIZE=-1]I like big butts and I can not lie You other brothers can't deny ... and perhaps we could do a little Elton John or George Michael for Max. I would really like to do a little Roy Orbison like Pretty Woman but really need to practice on the cat purr thing. We'll have to come up with a catchy name for our group.
[/SIZE]I like the French name: quatuor? Parle à mon cul, ma tête est malade

I think it roughly translates to: If you won't be my one and only, would you consider a foursome?

Ok, Ok, I'll keep working in it........

Hey Thiagio, it was great meeting you and your wife at the meet and greet. Hopefully I'll see you guys again real soon when I move down to the SoCal area. :)

CalCapt, Pam and The Cougars?? I am SO there! :buck:

Oh, I see, as if the rest of us weren't cool enough for you to come and play this year. :whatever:

The Cougars can't hang. Too busy playing in their dens. They meow loudly though.....at least that's what I've heard! :p

Oh, I see, as if the rest of us weren't cool enough for you to come and play this year. :whatever:

The Cougars can't hang. Too busy playing in their dens. They meow loudly though.....at least that's what I've heard! :p
No, not all all...I had some last minute family obligations to tend to that drained the fun meter. I was in Vegas, just not able to attend any of the events, so technically I was there, but just in spirit (or lack thereof, since I was in a strictly non-rum zone).

I'm guessing the Cougars can put a lot of us to shame; they're hilarious in writing, can't wait to see them in their natural environment (now we just need to work on how to get them out of the airport<< see pilot groupies post :crazy:).

[SIZE=-1] We'll have to come up with a catchy name for our group. [/SIZE]I like the French name: quatuor? Parle à mon cul, ma tête est malade

I think it roughly translates to: If you won't be my one and only, would you consider a foursome?

Ok, Ok, I'll keep working in it........
As for your foursome idea, calcapt...oui! Providing my only task is to hold the microphone because you definitely don't want to hear me sing.:panic:

Back