Can't wait for next JC Vegas

Don't worry, Pam...I'm old enough to be your mom and would NEVER let you get into any trouble on my watch. :p ;)

Man it sounds like it was a blast!! Really wish I could have been there but I guarantee I'll be at the next one. It's in my Blackberry. it's IN my Blackberry!!!

Thiago, would have been nice to hang with you and your wife again.

Hey Mark,

let's get together again sometime soon. Next time I'm in socal I'll give you a call. You still got the same number?

And yes, it was a BLAST

Oh please, watch out for the older chicks, those are the ones that normally go nuts in front of the male exotic dancers:nana2:

And you would know this because.......?
OK, fess up Mike. Have you been an exotic male dancer or did you just attend a show? Hmmmmm. :p
Never been to one of those shows, BTW. ;)

And you would know this because.......?
OK, fess up Mike. Have you been an exotic male dancer or did you just attend a show? Hmmmmm. :p
Never been to one of those shows, BTW. ;)

Never been, just know about the shows from chick-buddies..

Hmmm? Maybe for 2008, instead of Ladies Lunch, there could be Ladies night at Chippendales!:nana2:

Hmmm? Maybe for 2008, instead of Ladies Lunch, there could be Ladies night at Chippendales!:nana2:

Then we are going to the Boobie Bungalow! Where's KingAirer?:sarcasm:

Hmmm? Maybe for 2008, instead of Ladies Lunch, there could be Ladies night at Chippendales!

I've heard the shows in Vegas suck. You can't touch and they don't get off stage. When they came to LIT I got lap dances and pulled up on stage for a lap dance. Now that's fun. It pays to be in the first row.

I've heard the shows in Vegas suck. You can't touch and they don't get off stage. When they came to LIT I got lap dances and pulled up on stage for a lap dance. Now that's fun. It pays to be in the first row.

you bad girl......:eek:

Back