Can't wait for next JC Vegas

And Pam was worried about the Cougars getting HER into trouble. I say.....look out Cougars. Sounds like Pam's a naughty little girl. ;) :p

I've heard the shows in Vegas suck. You can't touch and they don't get off stage. When they came to LIT I got lap dances and pulled up on stage for a lap dance. Now that's fun. It pays to be in the first row.

Watch out Tony, you got a fiesty one here.....
a50b71ab.gif
yikes.gif

Well, the Wangster mentioned "private dance" which is ~ a song named "Private Dancer" by Tina Turner back in the day. Oh come on brotha! You're my age! ;)

OK, I was starting to think someone else on the board had the last name of Turner. With an Ike reference also, I would of gotten it!

Well, the Wangster mentioned "private dance" which is ~ a song named "Private Dancer" by Tina Turner back in the day. Oh come on brotha! You're my age! ;)

....I'm Your Private Dancer, Do Anything You Want Me To.....

Geez, you Italian girls are waaaaay too "hot" to handle. :p
OK, so the guys will go to the Boobie Bungalow, and the girls will go to a Chippendale's show. We can all meet up later to compare notes. :D

....What about them Italian guys.....?(Perrone) ;)

Geez, you Italian girls are waaaaay too "hot" to handle. :p
OK, so the guys will go to the Boobie Bungalow, and the girls will go to a Chippendale's show. We can all meet up later to compare notes. :D

If I don't make it back in time to compare notes, don't worry about me, I'll have the boys drop me off... I mean I'll be taking a nap. Fun like that is tiring. :bandit: ;) :D

....What about them Italian guys.....?(Perrone) ;)

OMG, you're Italian? I had NO idea...
Yeah, I guess Italian guys are hot, but usually we don't get along too well. :banghead: Guess we're all too "strong-minded." ;)

If I don't make it back in time to compare notes, don't worry about me, I'll have the boys drop me off... I mean I'll be taking a nap. Fun like that is tiring. :bandit: ;) :D

Boy, Pam, do I have some funny stories for you about male strippers. Maybe I'll tell you when you're older. :D

I like the French name: quatuor? Parle à mon cul, ma tête est malade I think it roughly translates to: If you won't be my one and only, would you consider a foursome?

It actually translates more like this:
quartet? Speak with my bottom, my head is sick

You got that right! I will only share my stories with those who are strong enough to handle them. :crazy:

Back