B scale

queeno said:
back in 2006 the FFA tryed to get controllers to agree on a B-scale for all new hired controller. they told us we would keep our raises etc, you see the FFA was betting that greed of all the old timers that were getting to retirement age, that they would be willing to throw the new people under the bus.well NATCA and the controller work force told the FFA to kiss our asses.you know what the FFA did? they imposed the B-scale on new folks and to punish us old timers they froze our pay for 3 years along imposing a new set of work rules on the controller work force (White Book), but at least i could look the new people in the eye and remind them who did this to them!and who the real enemy was!!!!!!!

What happened in 06 is the singular reason why I am flying airplanes rather than sitting at a TRACON or ARTCC right now.

Glad to see you still around queeno

Every time I heard that its been sarcastic.

As in "Yup...day 6 of reserve... Living the dream"

Kind of like "YOLOOOOOOO!" when, it's precedes something generally doofus and not life-threatening in the least?

"Oh. Clever. A "Fireball" shot. Carpe diem, Snooki wannabe, you're really uhh... livin'"

Kind of like "YOLOOOOOOO!" when, it's precedes something generally doofus and not life-threatening in the least?

"Oh. Clever. A "Fireball" shot. Carpe diem, Snooki wannabe, you're really uhh... livin'"
Getting my rear brakes replaced as recommended by my mechanic. YOLO!

Back