APA Facepalm

I really hope the card drive happens this time and you guys come over to a real union instead of this clown show. ALPA has warts, any union does, but coming from Teamsters the difference was night and day.
I'm not so sure that ALPA will do any better than APA. Think ALPA is any better? Look at their total failure with KCM. They put up a big lobbying show to get Crew Pass and then it changed to KCM. Now, it's a totally useless "benefit." Why isn't ALPA putting up the same kind of lobbying leverage to get some kind of resolution? Or if they are unable, why not put out a directive to all ALPA members that the pilots should just not participate in KCM in its current form? Just have all pilots to go to security all the time unless you're one of the special ones.

I'm not so sure that ALPA will do any better than APA. Think ALPA is any better? Look at their total failure with KCM. They put up a big lobbying show to get Crew Pass and then it changed to KCM. Now, it's a totally useless "benefit." Why isn't ALPA putting up the same kind of lobbying leverage to get some kind of resolution? Or if they are unable, why not put out a directive to all ALPA members that the pilots should just not participate in KCM in its current form? Just have all pilots to go to security all the time unless you're one of the special ones.
Isn't Envoy ALPA?

AA and Envoy are one and the same. It's not a joke. American Airlines Group wholly owns both companies.
IMG_2479.jpeg

AA and Envoy are one and the same. It's not a joke. American Airlines Group wholly owns both companies.
That reminds me. The other day, when I was doing the preflight, I noticed two majestic looking AN tail number aircraft at the gates next door. I thought they were 737s ,but on 2nd glance, I noticed they were E175s. I had to do a double take. I immediately logged into DECS to make sure that AA didn’t acquire them. They’re basically main line.

It brought a tear to my eyes when I realized that the best and brightest cadets were in charge of those two majestic machines.

Last edited:

You don’t have to worry about it buddy as an Eagle lifer.

I actually met your twin a while back when deadheading on a GoJet plane. He was telling me how we at United should give up scope to GoJet as it’s a win-win.

I don't identify with either. I work for American Airlines. I just gave a great example above how unions are largely ineffective and self serving. What else do you need to get this through to your mind?
Now when you say “work for American Airlines” do you mean American Airlines or American Airlines Group?

I don't identify with either. I work for American Airlines. I just gave a great example above how unions are largely ineffective and self serving. What else do you need to get this through to your mind?

Your trolling is usually first class but you’re treading into some eel-infested waters here.

Those largely ineffective unions that you like to denigrate are a large part of the reason you have the safety record and job protections you have.

Your trolling is usually first class but you’re treading into some eel-infested waters here.

Those largely ineffective unions that you like to denigrate are a large part of the reason you have the safety record and job protections you have.
jerk off an airline and it’s management? Sure. You’ll get made fun of.

Pretend to be in the military? Hmm. That could get you put in jail.

Crap on/undermine organized labor? Mofo going to get murdered.

No no, corporate America would do the right thing out of the goodness of their hearts, don't you know that?

No no, corporate America would do the right thing out of the goodness of their hearts, don't you know that?
How do you know that? They might! We’ve never tried an economy without labor unions and labor, consumer, and environmental protection laws! I’m sure it would be fine!

Back