APA Facepalm

jhugz

Guppy gear swinger
I really hope the card drive happens this time and you guys come over to a real union instead of this clown show. ALPA has warts, any union does, but coming from Teamsters the difference was night and day.

Attachments

• IMG_6972.jpeg
    IMG_6972.jpeg
    690 KB · Views: 714
I don’t really know what their doing anymore. APA seems so far out of touch with the pilot group that it would be comical if they weren’t so incompetent.

Maybe I shouldn't even engage with this idiocy, but what the heck.

APA makes the statement that their dues are two grand less than ALPO's, but that doesn't really mean much unless they also compare average wages, right?

Very shrewd of them to dangle a pair of iPhones in front of you lightbulb-stealing pilats; it does not look like the ALPA member discount program has many good deals for smartphones.

I guess if I were tasked with making a pitch for the money angle ... uh, I probably wouldn't. I dunno, maybe, "hey! we save you two dollars every hour compared to the other option"

APA spending member dues on THAT is reason enough to vote em out. Talk about tone deaf and not reading the room.

Is this the republic FA with an onlyfans that got fired for telling stories about how she bangs pilots? Or I mean, "American Airlines" FA :)

Oh wait, that's AFA

Maybe I shouldn't even engage with this idiocy, but what the heck.

APA makes the statement that their dues are two grand less than ALPO's, but that doesn't really mean much unless they also compare average wages, right?
Percentage wise, supposedly they are less. I don’t think one legacy makes drastically more or less than the other.

Granted, those in our own circular firing squads should not cast the first stones (and several members of my current MEC are giving me major APA vibes), but God I don't miss this •!

Allied Pilots Association: Eating Our Young, Since 1963

Back