Don't hold your breath! 180+ Facilities on hiring freeze

Also, Alec Baldwin and the aliens from the Hulu conspiricy are involved too..Their aliens, thats just how they roll..but your puny brains wouldn't be able to comprehend it anyway..so I wont bother.

Cmon folks...do you think I could make this #### up? Follow the logic.

There is a different use for each there/their/they're...

There: I found the rock over there.

Their: Their shoes are all the same.

They're: They're going to rip you a new one for bad grammar!

There is a different use for each there/their/they're...

There: I found the rock over there.

Their: Their shoes are all the same.

They're: They're going to rip you a new one for bad grammar!

I'm aware..It was early and I was still half asleep

Also, this is the best reply you could think of to my alien conspiracy?

I'm aware..It was early and I was still half asleep

Also, this is the best reply you could think of to my alien conspiracy?

I thought I had typed more..
/scratches head

Now I feel like an ass. I wasn't trying to just correct the grammar.

/sigh

It's been a long day :-(

It's not a hiring freeze.. It is a freeze in training. They are not scheduling people for training. I checked around and this isn't something they are telling facilities. The school house has people on the way for many of these facilities...its just going to take some prioritizing by the ATO of who needs people first.

It's not a hiring freeze.. It is a freeze in training. They are not scheduling people for training. I checked around and this isn't something they are telling facilities. The school house has people on the way for many of these facilities...its just going to take some prioritizing by the ATO of who needs people first.

Its only for certain facilities though is what B.R. said and should be resolved very soon.

Oh, man. I just got off the phone... apparently the FAA is opening up a new announcement next week, but you can only apply if you have legal residence in India*. Apparently they're going to outsource ATC work at some of the smaller towers, save some money. Man... maybe it'd be worth a movie over there, get a job, see some Bollywood...

*Not to be confused with Indiana, which is, in fact, a U.S. state.

Oh, man. I just got off the phone... apparently the FAA is opening up a new announcement next week, but you can only apply if you have legal residence in India*. Apparently they're going to outsource ATC work at some of the smaller towers, save some money. Man... maybe it'd be worth a movie over there, get a job, see some Bollywood...

:laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:
:crazy:

When did Indiana become a state?

....stupid colts

i just herd they where shutting down OKC to move funds for the new stimulus plan. we would now be going to classes here

420_OldSheds.jpg

should save some money i think

you mean that faa is discriminating against pirates now? :panic::banghead:

Actually... noticed this the other day. When you head out to your interview, you may want to go ahead and erase or buy out your iTunes collection beforehand. Or, you know, just not tell them about it. Whatev.

Cliff's Notes, if you don't get off on reading judicial stuff like I do: the guy was denied a security clearance due in part to him having a few hundred dollars worth of pirated software. Rough.

Has anyone learned anything new about the hiring freeze? If the HR reps don't know anything, does anybody know whom in the ATO we could contact to query for a timeframe?

Back