Don't hold your breath! 180+ Facilities on hiring freeze

I just recieved a phone call from my HR rep asking if there is any way that i would want to switch facilities to go to the academy sooner. Unfortunately i had to decline because the facility that they offered me was too far away from where i live and i do not wanna relocate. i am waiting until atleast october now

I just recieved a phone call from my HR rep asking if there is any way that i would want to switch facilities to go to the academy sooner. Unfortunately i had to decline because the facility that they offered me was too far away from where i live and i do not wanna relocate. i am waiting until atleast october now

What facility are you going to and what did they offer you?

I was with pubnat 3 and 4 I limited my geo prefs to one state last time and didnt get selected. I want to make sure I get selected this time. It seems whatever facility they offered you is in need of controllers if you dont mind sharing where they wanted you to go it would be helpful for current applicants might be too far for you but closer for antoher person. It would be appreciated greatly thanks in advance.

I was with pubnat 3 and 4 I limited my geo prefs to one state last time and didnt get selected. I want to make sure I get selected this time. It seems whatever facility they offered you is in need of controllers if you dont mind sharing where they wanted you to go it would be helpful for current applicants might be too far for you but closer for antoher person. It would be appreciated greatly thanks in advance.

I take it you selected Ohio? Do you have college, at-sat score, etc.?

i signed my TOL for MDW midway airport tower in chicago, IL. They called today and asked if i would be willing to switch to Rockford tower which is a level 7 that is three hours from my house.

Well, after being out of the Academy picture for 6 months thanks to screw ups in the medical division and elsewhere, I finally got fully cleared April 27th. Tried getting a hold of my old point of contact in OKC but apparently everything changed in the last 6 months. So I called the Aviation Careers front desk, and eventually got rerouted to the new guys handling terminal positions. Explained my story and was told there's two spots open at my facility (Spokane Tower), and one spot open for the July 8th class. So if you're going to Spokane, hurry up, there's only one slot left now.

BAH!! This hidious thread was peacefully resting over a month and then you bring it back... noooooooooooo... this is the worst thread on the whole site...

Back