This forum is dead

Status
Not open for further replies.
if i can bitch and moan enough to save someone from making the same mistake I did, then I have made someone's life better.

I'm doing this for the greater good!

sure man you can bitch as much as you want but consider the fact everyone experience will be different..

Seriously, whose fault was that not getting any scholarships and getting a huge loan without thinking of how you will be repaying? Did you even thought about your financial expenses? If you tried harder at UND and got more involved in the campus you probably could have saved couple of thousand here and there. You get what you work for... Like I said everyone is entitled to their own opinions but by bitching every time at UND you are just attracting negative attention...

Dunno man, without the ranting back n forth this thread would be boring.

Good point there.

It's unfortunate that the posters on this website make it seem like all the students are unhappy. The other 1,000 plus aviation students are probably happy because they stay off this forum.

My most hated days at UND were the first day of an aviation class where people would introduce themselves. In the bigger classes you would always get a couple tools that would make some negative comment about the school/town/weather and then they would say where they are from like a pompous $$$. One of my good buddies introduced himself to the dorm in the same way. I still make fun him to this day about that.

Year after year cocky freshman come to the school and tell you their story as if you cared. For a couple of weeks it's alway like "Hi my name is Tom, I'm an ATC major, I'm from New York." The girls run and all they said was hi. (True story one of my best friends would always tell people where he was from in the second sentence after he met a person.) These things about attitude should be taught it AVIT100. It should be like don't drink, don't be stupid, don't be a tool everyone already knows you fly or try!

c'mon someone flame me this thread needs a jump start. I know my grammar sucks

Good point there.

It's unfortunate that the posters on this website make it seem like all the students are unhappy. The other 1,000 plus aviation students are probably happy because they stay off this forum.

My most hated days at UND were the first day of an aviation class where people would introduce themselves. In the bigger classes you would always get a couple tools that would make some negative comment about the school/town/weather and then they would say where they are from like a pompous $$$. One of my good buddies introduced himself to the dorm in the same way. I still make fun him to this day about that.

Year after year cocky freshman come to the school and tell you their story as if you cared. For a couple of weeks it's alway like "Hi my name is Tom, I'm an ATC major, I'm from New York." The girls run and all they said was hi. (True story one of my best friends would always tell people where he was from in the second sentence after he met a person.) These things about attitude should be taught it AVIT100. It should be like don't drink, don't be stupid, don't be a tool everyone already knows you fly or try!

c'mon someone flame me this thread needs a jump start. I know my grammar sucks

Haha I agree with you about Avit 100 class.. they could have made better use of it. Aviation.. no boast. Honestly hung out with other majors.

Bitchin?? it's hard not to bitch when you get frostbite.

uhmm btw Bignellyxx
<<< I'm a pilot :panic:

sure man you can bitch as much as you want but consider the fact everyone experience will be different..

Seriously, whose fault was that not getting any scholarships and getting a huge loan without thinking of how you will be repaying? Did you even thought about your financial expenses? If you tried harder at UND and got more involved in the campus you probably could have saved couple of thousand here and there. You get what you work for... Like I said everyone is entitled to their own opinions but by bitching every time at UND you are just attracting negative attention...

LOL WUT?

how about you shut your mouth before you spout nonsense you have no idea about.

if i tried harder? got involved more?

look here kid, if I didnt go to UND youd have 3 less bars/clubs in town to enjoy.

i have worked countless weeks without even going back to my apartment so that I could provide entertainment for myself and for others who find themselves stuck in such a ####ing hellhole as grand forks north dakota.

did i think about finances? yeah kiddo, i paid for it all myself, unlike you, sucking from your daddy's teet.

so dont come talking to me about who tried hard and earned it. i have earned everything myself.

come have a word with me once you have spent a single dollar from your own pocket.

You know why this forum is dead? too many people who just like to bitch and can't get over themselves and how great everywhere else is. No one wants to come and read the threads here, and no one wants to post in them because the same 5 or so people always come in and do nothing but bitch and moan about how bad ND is, how bad the school is, yada yada yada. seriously get over yourselves.

Hey if I can help anyone who's in the situation I was in 2 years ago, I will be happy. I may come off as negative about UND, but I have a lot of friends there who are happy. I don't think they are dumb for continuing on at UND. I am only looking to give my perspective on how much I truly disliked UND. Sorry you have to hear it. But would you rather hear it from me or hear it later when another student decides UND was a mistake?

Why do some people get so defensive about UND. It's not like I'm dissing your mom. I like it or not, I got my education there, got tuition waivers, yada yada, and experienced student life there. So there are things I like and dislike, and I have just as much as right as you do post my opinion.

For those who still get offended we might as well drop PG13 and go G rated.,we'll just overlook the bad stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back